Factor V Leiden is associated with pre-eclampsia but not with fetal growth restriction: a genetic association study and meta-analysis
- Dudding, T., Heron, J., Thakkinstian, A., Nurk, E., Golding, J., Pembrey, M., Ring, S. M., Attia, J., Scott, R. J.
Maternal factor V Leiden and adverse pregnancy outcome: deciding whether or not to test
- Dudding, Tracy E., Attia, John
Special issue on health and fatherhood
- Australian Fatherhood Research Network
Blocked, delayed, or obstructed: what causes poor white matter development in intrauterine growth restricted infants?
- Tolcos, Mary, Petratos, Steven, Hirst, Jonathan J., Wong, Flora, Spencer, Sarah J., Azhan, Aminath, Emery, Ben, Walker, David W.
Is there a role for placental senescence in the genesis of obstetric complications and fetal growth restriction?
- Sultana, Zakia, Maiti, Kaushik, Dedman, Lee, Smith, Roger
ACE2: A key modulator of the renin-angiotensin system and pregnancy
- Tamanna, Sonia, Lumbers, Eugenie R., Morosin, Saije K., Delforce, Sarah J., Pringle, Kirsty G.
The (pro)renin receptor ((P)RR) and soluble (pro)renin receptor (s(P)RR) in pregnancy
- Morosin, Saije K., Lochrin, Alyssa J., Delforce, Sarah J., Lumbers, Eugenie R., Pringle, Kirsty G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?