Mum and dad in the family portrait
Book review: Revolutionizing the Family: Politics, Love, and Divorce in Urban and Rural China, 1949—1968
Adoption and its function in cross-cultural contexts
The effectiveness of nutrition counselling by Australian General Practitioners
- Nicholas, Lisa, Pond, Dimity, Roberts, D. C. K.
'I just juggle': work and family balance in Australian organisations
- Burgess, John, Henderson, Lindy, Strachan, Glenda
Parenthood and mental illness: a sociological journey through silenced experiences of illness
What are the determining factors in Maori sustainable entrepreneurship?
Health of the individual, family and community
- Conway, Jane, Dempsey, Jennifer
Maintaining a "German" home in Southeast Europe: Transylvanian Saxon nationalism and the metropolitan model of the family, 1918-1933.
Contributions to the talk of individuals with aphasia in multiparty interactions
- Ferguson, Alison, Harper, Ashlee
Haecceity - family, object and memory
The evidence for a life-coaching approach to aphasia
- Worrall, Linda, Brown, Kyla, Cruice, Madeline, Davidson, Bronwyn, Hersh, Deborah, Howe, Tami, Sherratt, Sue
Urban-rural differences in psychiatric rehabilitation outcomes
- Tirupati, Srinivasan, Conrad, Agatha, Frost, Barry, Johnston, Suzanne
Every family: intergenerational estrangement between older parents and their adult-children
No longer on speaking terms: the losses associated with family estrangement at the end of life
Parents with mental illness: the cycle of intergenerational mental illness
Places to which we return: mapping out a fragmented memoir
Psychological distress of rural parents: family influence and the role of isolation
- Novello, Denika J., Stain, Helen J., Lyle, David, Kelly, Brian J.
The Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health: 1921-1926 (Old-age) Cohort Survey 1 data, 1996
- Dobson, Annette, Byles, Julie, Loxton, Deborah, Sibbritt, David
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?