"Legitimate but not legal": Learning power in the Landless Workers Movement (MST), Brazil
"We Are Our Own Worst Enemies": A Qualitative Exploration of Sociocultural Factors in Dietetic Education Influencing Student-Dietitian Transitions
- Dart, Janeane, Ash, Susan, McCall, Louise, Rees, Charlotte
"We need to put the Arts on the map!"- exploring the perspectives of primary educators about the teaching of the Arts in Australian primary schools
#Education/resistance: activist media in struggles for public education
'Across the great divide': scholarly inquiry and virtual students
'Bilingual time' at Willowra: the beginnings of a community-initiated program, 1976-1977
- Vaarzon-Morel, Petronella, Wafer, Jim
'Silences' in the 'inclusive' early childhood classroom: sustaining a 'taboo'
'Speaking with them, not about them': engaging undergraduate social work students in research with young people
- Heinsch, Milena, Agllias, Kylie, Tickner, Campbell, Wells, Hannah, Cootes, Hannah, Sampson, Dara, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
'Vulnerable', 'at-risk', 'disengaged': regional young people
- Farrugia, David, Smyth, John, Harrison, Tim
'Welcome to Dante's Inferno': gender, the nation, and the boy problem in two Australian school films of the 1980s
[Re]Visioning the academic-teacher divide: power and knowledge in the educational community
- Gore, Jennifer M., Gitlin, Andrew D.
A challenging vision: the teacher-student relationship in The Heartbreak Kid
A clinical decision metaknowledge model
- Colloc, Joel, Cuvelier, Marie-Helene, Summons, Peter
A comparison of three types of stimulus material in undergraduate mental health nursing education
- Stone, Teresa E., Levett-Jones, Tracy
A cross-sectional study of domestic violence instruction in nursing and midwifery programs: out of step with community and student expectations
- Hutchinson, Marie, Doran, Frances, Yates, Karen, Brown, Janie, Douglas, Tracy, East, Leah, Irwin, Pauletta, Mainey, Lydia, Saunders, Annette, Sweet, Linda, Van de Mortel, Thea
A Delphi study to establish consensus on an educational package of musculoskeletal clinical prediction rules for physiotherapy clinical educators
- Knox, Grahame M., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Southgate, Erica, Rivett, Darren A.
A genealogy of Australian educational revolutions
A historical account of the governance of midwifery education in Australia and the evolution of the Continuity of Care Experience
- Tierney, Olivia, Sweet, Linda, Houston, Don, Ebert, Lyn
A life course approach to healthy ageing
A midwife-led antenatal breastfeeding education intervention for primiparous women to increase predominant breastfeeding rates at one, three, and six months after birth in Thailand: a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Parkpoom, Podjanee Khwanngern
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?