What Is Dissemination and Implementation Science?: An Introduction and Opportunities to Advance Behavioral Medicine and Public Health Globally
- Shelton, Rachel C., Lee, Matthew, Brotzman, Laura E., Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Wainberg, Milton L.
Translating close-up research into action: a critical reflection
- Clegg, Sue, Stevenson, Jacqueline, Burke, Penny Jane
Improving academic and public health impact of Cochrane public health reviews: what can we learn from bibliographic metrics and author dissemination strategies? A cross-sectional study
- Wolfenden, Luke, Close, Shara, Finch, Megan, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Ramanathan, Shanthi, De Santis, Karina Karolina, Car, Loraine Tudor, Doyle, Jodie, McCrabb, Sam
Implementation and scale-up of physical activity and behavioural nutrition interventions: an evaluation roadmap
- McKay, Heather, Naylor, Patti-Jean, Lau, Erica, Gray, Samantha M., Wolfenden, Luke, Milat, Andrew, Bauman, Adrian, Race, Douglas, Nettlefold, Lindsay, Sims-Gould, Joanie
Evaluating the reach, effectiveness, adoption, implementation and maintenance of the Resistance Training for Teens program
- Kennedy, Sarah G., Smith, Jordan J., Estabrooks, Paul A., Nathan, Nicole, Noetel, Michael, Morgan, Philip J., Salmon, Jo, Dos Santos, Gessika C., Lubans, David R.
Effectiveness of a multi-strategy intervention in increasing the implementation of vegetable and fruit breaks by Australian primary schools: a non-randomized controlled trial
- Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Bell, Andrew C., Wyse, Rebecca, Morgan, Philip J., Butler, Michelle, Sutherland, Rachel, Milat, Andrew J., Hector, Debra, Wiggers, John
Effectiveness of a dissemination strategy on the uptake of an online menu planning program: A controlled trial
- Grady, Alice, Wolfenden, Luke, Rissel, Chris, Green, Sue, Reilly, Kathryn, Yoong, Sze Lin
Connecting research to action: perspectives on research utilisation
- Gray, Mel, Sharland, Elaine, Heinsch, Milena, Schubert, Leanne
Barriers and enablers to adoption of digital health interventions to support the implementation of dietary guidelines in early childhood education and care: cross-sectional study
- Grady, Alice, Barnes, Courtney, Wolfenden, Luke, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Yoong, Sze Ling
A theory-based evaluation of a dissemination intervention to improve childcare cooks’ intentions to implement nutritional guidelines on their menus
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Marshall, Josephine, Wiggers, John, Seward, Kirsty, Finch, Meghan, Fielding, Alison, Wolfenden, Luke
A bibliographic review of public health dissemination and implementation research output and citation rates
- Wolfenden, Luke, Milat, Andrew J., Lecathelinais, Christophe, Skelton, Eliza, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Williams, Christopher, Wiggers, John, Chai, Li Kheng, Yoong, Sze Lin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?