Altered neural signaling and immune pathways in peripheral blood mononuclear cells of schizophrenia patients with cognitive impairment: a transcriptome analysis
- Wu, Jing Qin, Green, Melissa J., Gardiner, Erin J., Tooney, Paul A., Scott, Rodney J., Carr, Vaughan J., Cairns, Murray J.
Expression of NPAS3 in the human cortex and evidence of its posttranscriptional regulation by miR-17 during development, with implications for schizophrenia
- Wong, Jenny, Duncan, Carlotta E., Beveridge, Natalie J., Webster, Maree J., Cairns, Murray J., Weickert, Cynthia Shannon
From embryo sac to oil and protein bodies: embryo development in the model legume Medicago truncatula
- Wang, Xin-Ding, Song, Youhong, Sheahan, Michael B., Garg, Manohar L., Rose, Ray J.
Endotoxin exposure in early life alters the development of anxiety-like behaviour in the Fischer 344 rat
- Walker, Frederick Rohan, March, James, Hodgson, Deborah Maree
Early life host-bacteria relations and development: long-term individual differences in neuroimmune function following neonatal endotoxin challenge
- Walker, Frederick R., Hodyl, Nicolette A., Krivanek, Klara M., Hodgson, Deborah M.
Continuity of Genetic Risk for Aggressive Behavior Across the Life-Course
- van der Laan, Camiel M., Morosoli-García, José J., van de Weijer, Steve G. A., Colodro-Conde, Lucía, Ip, Hill F., Krapohl, Eva M. L., Brikell, Isabell, Sánchez-Mora, Cristina, Nolte, Ilja M., St Pourcain, Beate, Bolhuis, Koen, Palviainen, Teemu, Zafarmand, Hadi, Gordon, Scott, Zayats, Tetyana, Aliev, Fazil, Jiang, Chang, Wang, Carol A., Saunders, Gretchen, Karhunen, Ville, Hammerschlag, Anke R., Pennell, Craig E.
Is implementing age and positional specific training drills necessary in elite youth rugby league?
- Thornton, Heidi R., Smith, Mitch R., Armstrong, Patrick, Delaney, Jace A., Duthie, Grant M., Cunneen, Hayden, Borges, Nattai R.
Macronutrient intake in pregnancy and child cognitive and behavioural outcomes
- Taylor, Rachael M., Blumfield, Michelle L., Ashton, Lee M., Hure, Alexis J., Smith, Roger, Buckley, Nick, Drysdale, Karen, Collins, Clare E.
Maternal nutrition and cognition
- Taylor, Rachael M., Smith, Roger, Collins, Clare E., Hure, Alexis J.
Properties of sodium currents in neonatal and young adult mouse superficial dorsal horn neurons
- Tadros, Melissa A., Farrell, Kristen E., Graham, Brett A., Brichta, Alan M., Callister, Robert J.
Neonatal overfeeding increases capacity for catecholamine biosynthesis from the adrenal gland acutely and long-term in the male rat
- Sominsky, Luba, Ong, Lim Kooi, Ziko, Ilvana, Dickson, Phillip W., Spencer, Sarah J.
Historical development of the Archives of Environmental & Occupational Health and its predecessor journals, 1919-2009
Celebrating volume ten of the Annals, part 1: historical development and content analysis, 1995-2009
- Smith, Derek R., Goldsmid, John M., Leggat, Peter A., Frean, John
Root-to-shoot signalling: integration of diverse molecules, pathways and functions
- Shabala, Sergey, White, Rosemary G., Djordjevic, Michael A., Ruan, Yong-Ling, Mathesius, Ulrike
Teaching and learning for numeracy competence
Task switching performance in childhood and early adolescence: contribution of working memory and interference
Law, global value chains and upgrading in the mining industry: A case study on zambia
- Ruppert, Ndinawe Mtonga, Sobel-Read, Kevin, Pepper, Blake
Sucrose metabolism: gateway to diverse carbon use and sugar signaling
Somatic embryogenesis in plants
Good governance in the Pacific? Ambivalence and possibility
- Roberts, Susan M., Wright, Sarah, O'Neill, Philip
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?