The dilemma in monitoring Voluntary Labour Standards: labour's 'muted' consent to exploit itself
- Kaufman, Alex, Saravanamuthu, Kala
The recognition and protection of well-known trade marks in Indonesia
An overview of post‐disaster permanent housing reconstruction in developing countries
Dialysis for acute renal failure in developing countries
Health systems responsiveness among older adults: findings from the World Health Organization Study on global AGEing and adult health
- Stewart Williams, Jennifer, Myléus, Anna, Chatterji, Somnath, Valentine, Nicole
What does tourism mean to residents? an investigation of Madura Island, Indonesia
The relationship between dietary patterns and overweight and obesity in children of Asian developing countries : a systematic review
- Yang, Wai Yew, Williams , Lauren T., Collins, Clare, Chee, Winnie Siew Swee
An Integration of UTAUT and Task-Technology Fit Frameworks for assessing the acceptance of clinical decision support systems in the dontext of a developing country
- Aljarboa, Soliman, Miah, Shah J.
Mapping geographical inequalities in access to drinking water and sanitation facilities in low-income and middle-income countries, 2000-17
- Deshpande, Aniruddha, Miller-Petrie, Molly K., Abegaz, Kedir Hussein, Effiong, Andem, Abejie, Ayenew N., Abreu, Lucas Guimaraes, Abrigo, Michael R. M., Abualhasan, Ahmed, Accrombessi, Manfred Mario Kokou, Adamu, Abdu A., Adebayo, Oladimeji M., Adedeji, Isaac Akinkunmi, Adedoyin, Rufus Adesoji, Lindstedt, Paulina A., Adekanmbi, V, Adetokunboh, OO, Adhikari, TB, Afarideh, M, Agudelo-Botero, M, Ahmadi, M, Ahmadi, K, Ahmed, MB, Ahmed, AE, Akalu, TY, Baumann, Mathew M., Akanda, AS, Alahdab, F, Al-Aly, Z, Alam, S, Alam, N, Alamene, GM, Alanzi, TM, Albright, J, Albujeer, A, Alcalde-Rabanal, JE, Johnson, Kimberly B., Alebel, A, Alemu, ZA, Ali, M, Alijanzadeh, M, Alipour, V, Aljunid, SM, Almasi, A, Almasi-Hashiani, A, Al-Mekhlafi, HM, Altirkawi, KA, Blacker, Brigette F., Alvis-Guzman, N, Alvis-Zakzuk, NJ, Amini, S, Amit, AML, Amul, GGH, Andrei, CL, Anjomshoa, M, Ansariadi, A, Antonio, CAT, Antony, B, Abbastabar, Hedayat, Antriyandarti, E, Arabloo, J, Aref, HMA, Aremu, O, Armoon, B, Arora, A, Aryal, KK, Arzani, A, Asadi-Aliabadi, M, Asmelash, D, Abd-Allah, Foad, Atalay, HT, Athari, SM, Athari, SS, Atre, SR, Ausloos, M, Awasthi, S, Awoke, N, Ayala Quintanilla, BP, Ayano, G, Ayanore, MA, Abdelalim, Ahmed, Aynalem, YA, Azari, S, Azman, AS, Babaee, E, Badawi, A, Bagherzadeh, M, Bakkannavar, SM, Balakrishnan, S, Banach, M, Banoub, JAM, Abdollahpour, Ibrahim, Barac, A, Barboza, MA, Bärnighausen, TW, Basu, S, Bay, VD, Bayati, M, Bedi, N, Beheshti, M, Behzadifar, M
Construction professionals' perceptions of sustainability in developing countries
- Ogunmakinde, O. E., Sher, W. D., Maund, K.
Global price trends of ICRISAT mandate crops
- Parthasarathy Rao, P., Agbola, F. W., Bhagavatula, S., Bantilan, M. C. S.
Sustaining development and poverty reduction: promoting growth where it counts
Article 27(3)(b) TRIPS and plant variety protection in developing countries
Ethical transnational corporate activity at home and abroad: a proposal for reforming continuous disclosure obligations in Australia and the United States
- Gopalan, Sandeep, Hogan, Katrina
Effect of a school-based hand hygiene programme for Malawian children: a cluster randomized controlled trial
- Mbakaya, Balwani Chingatichifwe, Lee, Paul, Lee, Regina Lai Tong
Mapping geographical inequalities in childhood diarrhoeal morbidity and mortality in low-income and middle-income countries, 2000-17: analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017
- Reiner, Robert C., Hay, SI, Abate, Degu, Effiong, Andem, Abbastabar, Hedayat, Abd-Allah, Foad, Abdelalim, Ahmed, Abdollahpour, Ibrahim, Abdulkader, Rizwan Suliankatchi, Abebe, Getaneh, Abegaz, Kedir Hussein, Abreu, Lucas Guimaraes, Abrigo, Michael R. M., Wiens, Kirsten E., Accrombessi, MMK, Acharya, D, Adabi, M, Adebayo, OM, Adedoyin, RA, Adekanmbi, V, Adetokunboh, OO, Adhena, BM, Afarideh, M, Ahmadi, K, Deshpande, Aniruddha, Ahmadi, M, Ahmed, AE, Ahmed, MB, Ahmed, R, Ajumobi, O, Akal, CG, Akalu, TY, Akanda, AS, Alamene, GM, Alanzi, TM, Baumann, Mathew M., Albright, JR, Alcalde Rabanal, JE, Alemnew, BT, Alemu, ZA, Ali, BA, Ali, M, Alijanzadeh, M, Alipour, V, Aljunid, SM, Almasi, A, Lindstedt, Paulina A., Almasi-Hashiani, A, Al-Mekhlafi, HM, Altirkawi, K, Alvis-Guzman, N, Alvis-Zakzuk, NJ, Amare, AT, Amini, S, Amit, AML, Andrei, CL, Anegago, MT, Blacker, Brigette F., Anjomshoa, M, Ansari, F, Antonio, CAT, Antriyandarti, E, Appiah, SCY, Arabloo, J, Aremu, O, Armoon, B, Aryal, KK, Arzani, A, Troeger, Christopher E., Asadi-Lari, M, Ashagre, AF, Atalay, HT, Atique, S, Atre, SR, Ausloos, M, Avila-Burgos, L, Awasthi, A, Awoke, N, Ayala Quintanilla, BP, Earl, Lucas, Ayano, G, Ayanore, MA, Ayele, AA, Aynalem, YAA, Azari, S, Babaee, E, Badawi, A, Bakkannavar, SM, Balakrishnan, S, Bali, AG, Munro, Sandra B., Banach, M, Barac, A, Bärnighausen, TW, Basaleem, H, Bassat, Q, Bayati, M, Bedi, N, Behzadifar, M, Bekele, YA
Opportunism in exchange relationships in supply chains: theory development and empirical evidence
Resilient housing reconstruction in the developing world
A systematic review on mobile learning in higher education: the African perspective
- Kaliisa, Rogers, Picard, Michelle
A systematic review of adherence to diabetes self-care behaviours: evidence from low- and middle-income countries
- Mogre, Victor, Johnson, Natalie A., Tzelepis, Flora, Shaw, Jonathan E., Paul, Christine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?