Clinical management for hospital-treated deliberate self-poisoning: comparisons between patients with major depression and borderline personality disorder
- Carter, Gregory Leigh, Lewin, Terry J., Stoney, Carolyn, Whyte, Ian Macgregor, Bryant, Jennifer L.
Comparison of the Composite International Diagnostic Interview (CIDI-auto) with clinical diagnosis in a suicidal population
- Jayasekera, Himali, Carter, Gregory, Clover, Kerrie
General hospital-treated self-poisoning in England and Australia: comparison of presentation rates, clinical characteristics and aftercare based on sentinel unit data
- Hiles, Sarah, Bergen, Helen, Hawton, Keith, Lewin, Terry, Whyte, Ian, Carter, Gregory
Co-ingested alcohol and the timing of deliberate self-poisonings
- Chitty, Kate M., Kirby, Katherine, Osborne, Nicholas J., Isbister, Geoffrey K., Buckley, Nicholas A.
Psychiatric issues in the critically poisoned patient
- Rasimas, J. J., Carter, Gregory L.
Prediction of organophosphorus insecticide-induced intermediate syndrome with stimulated concentric needle single fibre electromyography
- Alahakoon, Chanika, Dassanayake, Tharaka L., Gawarammana, Indika B., Sedgwick, E. Michael, Weerasinghe, Vajira S., Abdalla, Ahmed, Roberts, Michael S., Buckley, Nicholas A.
Hospital-treated deliberate self-poisoning in the older adult: identifying specific clinical assessment needs
- Jackson, Mariann, McGill, Katie, Lewin, Terry J., Bryant, Jenifer, Whyte, Ian, Carter, Gregory
Comparison of accredited person and medical officer discharge decisions under the Mental Health Act of NSW: A cohort study of deliberate self-poisoning patients
- McGill, Katie, Spittal, Matthew J., Bryant, Jennifer, Lewin, Terry J., Whyte, Ian M., Madden, Clare, Carter, Greg
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?