Factors associated with the quality of mental health services and consumers' functionality using tertiary-based services
- Badu, Eric, O'Brien, Anthony P., Mitchell, Rebecca, Osei, Akwasi
Improving Customer Value Index and Consumption Forecasts Using a Weighted RFM Model and Machine Learning Algorithms
- Wu, Zongxiao, Zang, Cong, Wu, Chia-Huei, Deng, Zilin, Shao, Xuefeng, Liu, Wei
Blockchain: The Paradox of Consumer Trust in a Trustless System - A Systematic Review
- Dupuis, Irma, Toohey, Lisa, Grimstad, Sidsel, Follong, Berit, Bucher, Tamara
'Not in the room, but the doctors were': an Australian story-completion study about consumer representation
- Scholz, Brett, Bocking, Julia, Hedt, Peter, Lu, Vinh N., Happell, Brenda
Mental health consumer involvement in occupational therapy education in Australia and Aotearoa New Zealand
- Scanlan, Justin Newton, Logan, Alexandra, Arblaster, Karen, Haracz, Kirsti, Fossey, Ellie, Milbourn, Benjamin Tyler, Pépin, Geneviève, Machingura, Tawanda, Webster, Jayne S., Baker, Amy, Hancock, Nicola, Miller, Heidi, Simpson, Desley, Walder, Kim, Willcourt, Ellice, Williams, Anne, Wright, Shelley
Are the claims to blame? A qualitative study to understand the effects of nutrition and health claims on perceptions and consumption of food
- Benson, Tony, Lavelle, Fiona, McCloat, Amanda, Mooney, Elaine, Bucher, Tamara, Egan, Bernadette, Dean, Moira
Very useful, but do carefully: mental health researcher views on establishing a mental health expert consumer researcher group
- Scholz, Brett, Platania-Phung, Chris, Gordon, Sarah, Ellis, Pete, Roper, Cath, Bocking, Julia, Happell, Brenda
"I don't think we've quite got there yet": the experience of allyship for mental health consumer researchers
- Happell, Brenda, Scholz, Brett, Gordon, Sarah, Bocking, Julia, Ellis, Pete, Roper, Cath, Liggins, Jackie, Platania-Phung, Chris
Paradoxical perceptions towards the introduction of assistants in speech-language pathology and potential impact on consumers
- O'Brien, Rachael, Mitchell, Rebecca, Byrne, Nicole
The impact of nutrition and health claims on consumer perceptions and portion size selection: results from a nationally representative survey
- Benson, Tony, Lavelle, Fiona, Bucher, Tamara, McCloat, Amanda, Mooney, Elaine, Egan, Bernadette, Collins, Clare E., Dean, Moira
Clustering consumers based on trust, confidence and giving behaviour: data-driven model building for charitable involvement in the Australian not-for-profit sector
- de Vries, Natalie Jane, Reis, Rodrigo, Moscato, Pablo
Names versus faces: examining spokesperson-based congruency effects in advertising
- Ilicic, Jasmina, Baxter, Stacey, Kulczynski, Alicia
Who is responsible for selecting children's fast food meals, and what impact does this have on energy content of the selected meals?
- Wellard, Lyndal, Chapman, Kathy, Wolfenden, Luke, Dodds, Pennie, Hughes, Clare, Wiggers, John
Consuming the aesthetic of the everyday: a visual analysis of Errol Morris' "High Life"
- de Burgh-Woodman, Helene, Payne, Cathie
Measuring psychosocial outcomes: is the consumer or the professional the best judge?
- Paul, C., Sanson-Fisher, R., Carey, M.
Enriching health research through consumer involvement: learning through atypical exemplars
- Saunders, Carla, Girgis, Afaf
Housing and living with a mental illness: exploring carer’s views
- Browne, Graeme, Hemsley, Martin
Beyond scientific rigour: funding cancer research of public value
- Saunders, Carla, Girgis, Afaf, Butow, Phyllis, Crossing, Sally, Penman, Andrew
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?