Acute effects of frequent light-intensity standing-based exercises that interrupt 8 hours of prolonged sitting on postprandial glucose in stroke survivors: a dose-escalation trial
- Mackie, Paul, Crowfoot, Gary, Gyawali, Prajwal, Janssen, Heidi, Holliday, Elizabeth, Dunstan, David, English, Coralie
Doing clinical research: the challenges and benefits
- Higgins, Isabel, Parker, Vicki, Keatinge, Diana, Giles, Michelle, Winskill, Rhonda, Guest, Eileen, Kepreotes, Elizabeth, Phelan, Caroline
Embedding researchers in health service organizations improves research translation and health service performance: the Australian Hunter New England Population Health example
- Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Sze Lin, Williams, Christopher M., Grimshaw, Jeremy, Durrheim, David N., Gillham, Karen, Wiggers, John
Nursing-led ultrasound to aid in trans-radial access in cardiac catheterisation: a feasibility study
- Williams, Trent, Condon, Jeremy, Davies, Allan, Brown, Jennifer, Matheson, Lucinda, Warner, Thomas, Savage, Lindsay, Boyle, Andrew, Collins, Nicholas, Inder, Kerry
Standardized measurement of sensorimotor recovery in stroke trials: consensus-based core recommendations from the Stroke Recovery and Rehabilitation Roundtable
- Kwakkel, Gert, Lannin, Natasha A., Krakauer, John W., Bernhardt, Julie, Borschmann, Karen, English, Coralie, Ali, Myzoon, Churilov, Leonid, Saposnik, Gustavo, Winstein, Carolee, van Wegen, Erein E. H., Wolf, Steven L.
Standardized measurement of sensorimotor recovery in stroke trials: consensus-based core recommendations from the stroke recovery and rehabilitation roundtable
- Kwakkel, Gert, Lannin, Natasha A., Krakauer, John W., Bernhardt, Julie, Borschmann, Karen, English, Coralie, Ali, Myzoon, Churilov, Leonid, Saposnik, Gustavo, Winstein, Carolee, Van Wegen, Erwin E. H., Wolf, Steven L.
Targeting pain in older people: the challenges of doing clinical research
- Higgins, Isabel, Phelan, Caroline, Summons, Peter, Hodson, Fiona, Douglas, Jeanene, Ritchard, Linda, Dobson, Pauline, Bruce, Deborah, Mabbot, Glody
The uptake and utility of a protocol for delirium prevention: an evaluation study
- Li, Pui, Giles, Michelle, Dumont, Fran, Day, Jenny, Higgins, Isabel
Ties that bind: multiple relationships between clinical researchers and the pharmaceutical industry
- Henry, David, Doran, Evan, Kerridge, Ian, Hill, Suzanne, McNeill, Paul M., Day, Richard
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?