Using hierarchical models to analyse clinical indicators: a comparison of the gamma-Poisson and beta-binomial models
- Howley, Peter P., Gibberd, Robert
Using indicators to quantify the potential to improve the quality of health care
- Gibberd, Robert, Hancock, Stephen, Howley, Peter, Richards, Kay
An effectiveness analysis of healthcare systems using a systems theoretic approach
- Chuang, Sheuwen, Inder, Kerry
Systems theory and improving healthcare
- Howley, Peter P., Chang, Sheuwen W.
Using clinical indicators to facilitate quality improvement via the accreditation process: an adaptive study into the control relationship
- Chuang, Sheuwen, Howley, Peter P., Hancock, Stephen
Bayesian methods in reporting and managing Australian clinical indicators
- Howley, Peter P., Hancock, Stephen J., Gibberd, Robert W., Chuang, Sheuwen, Tuyl, Frank A.
Multimodality imaging in parathyroid carcinoma: a tale of two nodules
- Walton, A. R., Formby, M. R., Kumar, A. S. Ravi
Strategies for integrating clinical indicator and accreditation systems to improve healthcare management
- Chuang, Sheuwen, Howley, Peter P.
A posterior predictive model-based control chart for monitoring healthcare
- Lin, Yi-Fan, Howley, Peter P., Tuyl, Frank A.
Weekend hospital discharge is associated with suboptimal care and outcomes: an observational Australian stroke clinical registry study
- Kilkenny, Monique F., Lannin, Natasha A., Crosby, Vanessa, Gardner, Michele, Rois-Gnecco, Juan, Thijs, Vincent, Anderson, Craig S., Donnan, Geoffrey, Middleton, Sandy, Cadilhac, Dominique A., Levi, Chris, Faux, Steven G., Dewey, Helen M., Grimley, Rohan, Hill, Kelvin, Grabsch, Brenda, Kim, Jossup, Hand, Peter
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?