Enhancing nursing students' clinical placement experiences: A quality improvement project
- Levett-Jones, Tracy, Fahy, Kathleen, Parsons, Kimberly, Mitchell, Amanda
Enhancing the RT student clinical experience: Newcastle Mater Hospital Radiation Oncology Department
- Chapman, Naomi A., Oultram, Sharon A.
Implementing interprofessional learning in clinical education: findings from a utility-led evaluation
Becoming familiar with competency-based student assessment: an evaluation of workshop outcomes
- Ferguson, Alison, McAllister, Sue, Lincoln, Michelle, McAllister, Lindy, Owen, Susanne
Issues in developing valid assessments of speech pathology students' performance in the workplace
- McAllister, Sue, Lincoln, Michelle, Ferguson, Alison, McAllister, Lindy
Students' experiences of family-centred strength-based practice in a non-traditional clinical setting
- Grace, Emma, Mathisen, Bernice, Stuart, Graeme, Hawes, Heather
Targeting older patient's pain within the acute care setting: development and organisational aspects of health innovations
- Summons, P. F., Higgins, I., Phelan, C., Hodson, F,, Douglas, J., Ritchards, L., Dobson, P., Bruce, D., Mabbott, G.
Clinical education: an investigation of educational processes: the application of student-centred education and client-centred care during undergraduate physiotherapy clinical practice.
An integrated framework for clinical education: situating practice in the classroom
Providing clinical education: working across sectors
- Smith, Megan, Levett-Jones, Tracy
Clinical educator and student perceptions of iPad technology to enhance clinical supervision: the Electronically-Facilitated Feedback Initiative (EFFI)
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren, Farrell, Scott, Ball, Kyle, Ashby, Samantha E., Johnston, Catherine L., Nguyen, Kim, Russell, Trevor
Enhancing patient safety through quality nursing education
- Chan, Sally, Cheng, Bing-Shu
NUSpeech: a model for international clinical placements in speech-language pathology
- Hewat, Sally, Walters, Joanne, Wenger, Thizbe, Laurence, Annemarie, Webb, Gwendalyn
Physiotherapy clinical education in Australia: development and validation of a survey instrument to profile clinical educator characteristics, experience and training requirements
- Newstead, Clint, Johnston, Catherine, Nesbit, Gillian, McCallister, Lindy
Physiotherapy students' perceptions and experiences of clinical prediction rules
- Knox, Grahame M., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Stanton, Tasha R., Kelly, David H., Vicenzino, Bill, Wand, Benedict M., Rivett, Darren A.
Simulation as a component of introductory physiotherapy clinical placements
- Johnston, Catherine, Wilson, Jake C., Wakely, Luke, Walmsley, Sarah, Newstead, Clint J.
Struggle and failure on clinical placement: a critical narrative review
- Davenport, Rachel, Hewat, Sally, Ferguson, Alison, McAllister, Sue, Lincoln, Michelle
Clinical prediction rules in physiotherapy clinical education
A framework to support the development of quality simulation-based learning programmes in speech-language pathology
- Hewat, Sally, Penman, Adriana, Davidson, Bronwyn, Baldac, Stacey, Howells, Simone, Walters, Joanne, Purcell, Alison, Cardell, Elizabeth, McCabe, Patricia, Caird, Emma, Ward, Elizabeth, Hill, Anne E.
Clinical educators’ perceptions of students following a simulation-based learning program
- Hewat, Sally, Walters, Joanne, Caird, Emma, Aldridge, Danielle, Penman, Adriana, Cardell, Elizabeth, Davenport, Rachel, Davidson, Bronwyn, Howells, Simone, McCabe, Patricia, Purcell, Alison, Ward, Elizabeth, Hill, Anne E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?