Development of the palliative care needs assessment tool (PC-NAT) for use by multi-disciplinary health professionals
- Waller, A., Girgis, A., Currow, D., Lecathelinais, C.
Validity, reliability and clinical feasibility of a needs assessment tool for people with progressive cancer
- Waller, Amy, Girgis, Afaf, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Scott, Wendy, Foot, Lorna, Sibbritt, David, Currow, David
Development of a cancer needs questionnaire for parents and carers of adolescents and young adults with cancer
- Carey, Mariko L., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, Shakeshaft, Anthony
Financial and social impact of supporting a haematological cancer survivor
- Carey, M., Paul, C., Cameron, E., Lynagh, M., Hall, A., Tzelepis, F.
Measuring the unmet supportive care needs of cancer support persons: the development of the support person's unmet needs survey - short form
- Campbell, S. H., Carey, M., Sanson-Fisher, R., Barker, D., Turner, D., Taylor-Brown, J., Hall, A.
Protocol of a multi-centre randomised controlled trial of a web-based information intervention with nurse-delivered telephone support for haematological cancer patients and their support persons
- Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Stevenson, William, Smits, Rochelle, Henskens, Frans, Wei, Andrew, Tzelepis, Flora, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Carey, Mariko
Quantifying the unmet needs of caregivers of people with dementia: a critical review of the quality of measures
- Mansfield, Elise, Boyes, Allison W., Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Computer and telephone delivered interventions to support caregivers of people with dementia: a systematic review of research output and quality
- Waller, Amy, Dilworth, Sophie, Mansfield, Elise, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Psychological morbidity among Australian rural and urban support persons of haematological cancer survivors: results of a national study
- Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Paul, Christine, Bradstock, Kenneth, Williamson, Anna, Campbell, H. Sharon
Quality versus quantity in end-of-life choices of cancer patients and support persons: a discrete choice experiment
- Waller, Amy, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Brown, Scott D., Walsh, Justin
Supporting change in chronic disease risk behaviours for people with a mental illness: a qualitative study of the experiences of family carers
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Hansen, Vibeke, Wye, Paula M., Wiggers, John H., Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jennifer A.
A co-production approach guided by the behaviour change wheel to develop an intervention for reducing sedentary behaviour after stroke
- Hall, Jennifer, Morton, Sarah, Hall, Jessica, Clarke, David J., Fitzsimons, Claire F., English, Coralie, Forster, Anne, Mead, Gillian E., Lawton, Rebecca
Caregiver decision-making for school placement of children who are deaf or hard of hearing and children with other disabilities: a global perspective
- Stephens, Nicole M., Duncan, Jill
Preventive care for physical activity and fruit and vegetable consumption: a cross-sectional survey of family carer expectations of health service delivery for people with a mental health condition
Preventive care for physical activity and fruit and vegetable consumption: a survey of family carer expectations of health service delivery for people with a mental health condition
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Clinton-McHarg, Tara L., Wye, Paula M., Wiggers, John H., Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jennifer A.
Exploring advance care planning awareness, experiences, and preferences of people with cancer and support people: an Australian online cross-sectional study
- Rodi, Helena, Detering, Karen, Sellars, Marcus, Macleod, Ashley, Todd, Julia, Fullerton, Sonia, Waller, Amy, Nolte, Linda
What are the sources of distress in a range of cancer caregivers?: a qualitative study
- Taylor, Jo, Fradgley, Elizabeth, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Byrnes, Emma, Paul, Christine
Parents’ Decision Making During Their Child’s Asthma Attack: Qualitative Systematic Review
- Goddard, Bernadette M. M., Hutton, Alison, Guilhermino, Michelle, McDonald, Vanessa M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?