Prevalence of electronic nicotine delivery systems and electronic non-nicotine delivery systems in children and adolescents: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Hall, Alix, Prasad, Vinayak M., Paul, Christine, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Chai, Li Kheng, Thompson, Bruce, Wolfenden, Luke, Leonard, Alecia, McCrabb, Sam, Wiggers, John, d'Espaignet, Edouard Tursan, Stockings, Emily, Gouda, Hebe, Fayokun, Ranti, Commar, Alison
Functional characterization of multiple DICER1 mutations in an adolescent (letter)
- Wu, M. K., de Kock, L., Foulkes, W. D., Conwell, L. S., Stewart, C. J. R., King, B. R., Choong, C. S., Hussain, K., Sabbaghian, N., MacRae, I. J., Fabian, M. R.
Population attributable risk of factors associated with the repetition of self-harm behaviour in young people presenting to clinical services: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Witt, Katrina, Milner, Allison, Spittal, Matthew J., Hetrick, Sarah, Robinson, Jo, Pirkis, Jane, Carter, Gregory
Domain-specific physical activity and affective wellbeing among adolescents: an observational study of the moderating roles of autonomous and controlled motivation
- White, Rhiannon Lee, Parker, Philip D., Lubans, David R., MacMillan, Freya, Olson, Rebecca, Astell-Burt, Thomas, Lonsdale, Chris
Evaluating the effects of a peer support programme on adolescents' knowledge, attitudes and use of alcohol and tobacco
- Webster, Rosemary A., Hunter, Michael, Keats, John A.
Parents who supply sips of alcohol in early adolescence: a prospective study of risk factors
- Wadolowski, Monika, Hutchinson, Delyse, Bruno, Raimondo, Aiken, Alexandra, Najman, Jackob M., Kypri, Kypros, Slade, Tim, McBride, Nyanda, Mattick, Richard P.
Sipping, drinking, and early adolescent alcohol consumption: a cautionary note
- Wadolowski, Monika, Bruno, Raimondo, Aiken, Alexandra, Stone, Chiara, Najman, Jake, Kypri, Kypros, Slade, Tim, Hutchinson, Delyse, McBride, Nyanda, Mattick, Richard P.
Early adolescent alcohol use: are sipping and drinking distinct?
- Wadolowski, Monika, Hutchinson, Delyse, Bruno, Raimondo, Aiken, Alexandra, Clare, Philip, Slade, Tim, Najman, Jake, Kypri, Kypros, Mcbride, Nyanda, Mattick, Richard P.
The ATLAS school-based health promotion programme: does a need-supportive learning context help to motivate adolescent boys?
- van Dongen, Bonnie, Finn, Tara, Hansen, Vibeke, Wagemakers, Annemarie, Lubans, David, Dally, Kerry
Adolescents’ exposure to and evaluation of food promotions on social media: a multi-method approach
- van der Bend, D. L. M., Jakstas, T., van Kleef, E., Shrewsbury, V. A., Bucher, T.
How many steps/day are enough? for children and adolescents
- Tudor-Locke, Catrine, Craig, Cora L., Rowe, David A., Spence, John C., Tanaka, Shigeho, Blair, Steven N., Beets, Michael W., Belton, Sarahjane, Cardon, Greet M., Duncan, Scott, Hatano, Yoshiro, Lubans, David R., Olds, Timothy S., Raustorp, Anders
How many steps/day are enough? for children and adolscents
- Tudor-Locke, Catrine, Craig, Cora L., Rowe, David A., Spence, John C., Tanaka, Shigeho, Blair, Stephen N., Beets , Michael W., Belton, Sarahjane, Cardon, Greet M., Duncan, Scott, Hatano, Yoshiro, Lubans, David R., Olds, Timothy S., Raustorp, Anders
Factors associated with physical inactivity in adolescents in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Trang, Nguyen H. H. D., Hong, Tang K., Dibley, Michael J., Sibbritt, David W.
A multiple health behavior change, self-monitoring mobile app for adolescents: development and usability study of the Health4Life app
- Thornton, Louise, Gardner, Lauren Anne, Osman, Bridie, Green, Olivia, Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Bryant, Zachary, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Chapman, Cath
Tracking of physical activity during middle school transition in Iranian adolescents
- Taymoori, Parvaneh, Berry, Tanya R., Lubans, David R.
Evaluation of the health promotion model to predict physical activity in Iranian adolescent boys
- Taymoori, Parvaneh, Lubans, David, Berry, Tanya R.
Mediators of behavior change in two tailored physical activity interventions for adolescent girls
- Taymoori, Parvaneh, Lubans, David Revalds
Diet, physical activity, environments and their relationship to the emergence of adolescent overweight and obesity in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Daytime sleepiness among adolescents in six Asian regions: a cross-sectional survey
- Takeuchi, S., Tanida, K., Ikeda, M., Miyagawa, S., Nagai, T., Mekviwattanawong, C., Phuphaibul, R., Nailes, J. M., Ligot, J., Chien, W. T., Lee, R.
Acceptance and commitment therapy for children: a systematic review of intervention studies
- Swain, Jessica, Hancock, Karen, Dixon, Angela, Bowman, Jenny
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?