Diffusion in substitutionally disordered B2 intermetallics
Diffusion kinetics for divacancies in the bcc lattice
- Belova, I. V., Gentle, D. S., Murch, G. E.
Optimisation of Urban Water Supply Headworks Systems Using Probabilistic Search Methods and Parallel Computing
The effective diffusivity in two-phase material
Calculation of phenomenological coefficients by Monte Carlo computer simulation methods
- Belova, I. V., Brown, M. J., Murch, G. E.
Finding transcription factor binding site: Markov Chain Monte Carlo convergence
Modelling of oxygen diffusion and segregation at interfaces in Ag-MgO composites
- Belova, I. V., Öchsner, A., Muthubandara, N., Murch, G. E.
Monte Carlo modelling of the effective diffusivity of a composite material
- Belova, Irina V., Murch, Graeme E.
Characterisation of mega-voltage electron pencil beam dose distributions: viability of a measurement-based approach
Reliability of aged land-based structures
Shrinking kinetics by vacancy diffusion of hollow binary alloy nanospheres driven by the Gibbs-Thomson effect
- Evteev, A. V., Levchenko, E. V., Belova, I. V., Murch, G. E.
The replicate compression heuristic for improving efficiency of urban water supply headworks optimization
Analysis of kinetics regimes in grain boundary self-diffusion
Lattice-based walks and the Monte Carlo method for addressing mass, thermal and elasticity problems
- Belova, I. V., Murch, G. E., Fiedler, T, Öchsner, A.
Monte Carlo-based adaptive EPID dose kernel accounting for different field size responses of imagers
- Wang, Song, Gardner, Joseph K., Gordon, John J., Li, Weidong, Clews, Luke, Greer, Peter B., Siebers, Jeffrey V.
Recent progress in the simulation of diffusion associated with hollow and bi-metallic nanoparticles
- Murch, Graeme E., Evteev, Alexander V., Levchenko, Elena V., Belova, Irina V.
The synthesis, stability and shrinkage of hollow nanoparticles: an overview
- Belova, Irina V., Evteev, Alexander V., Levchenko, Elena V., Murch, Graeme E.
Measurement and modeling of the effect of support arm backscatter on dosimetry with a Varian EPID
- Rowshanfarzad , Pejman, McCurdy, Boyd M. C., Sabet, Mahsheed, Lee, Christopher, O'Connor, Daryl J., Greer, Peter B.
Exciton transport in organic semiconductors: förster resonance energy transfer compared with a simple random walk
- Feron, K., Zhou, X., Belcher, W. J., Dastoor, P. C.
A dynamic Monte Carlo and experimental study of organic solar cells
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?