Research priorities to address the global burden of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in the next decade
- Adeloye, Davies, Agarwal, Dhiraj, Erhabor, Gregory, Esteban, Cristobal, Greene, Catherine M., Hurst, John, Juvekar, Sanjay, Khoo, Ee Ming, Ko, Fanny W., Lipworth, Brian, Lopez-Campos, Jose L., Maddocks, Matthew, Barnes, Peter J., Mannino, DM, Martinez, FJ, Martinez-Garcia, MA, McNamara, RJ, Miravitlles, M, Pinnock, H, Pooler, A, Quint, JK, Schwarz, P, Slavich, GM, Bonay, Marcel, Song, P, Tai, A, Watz, H, Wedzicha, JA, Williams, MC, Campbell, H, Sheikh, A, Rudan, I, van Boven, Job F., Bryant, Jamie, Caramori, Gaetano, Dockrell, David, D'Urzo, Anthony, Ekstrom, Magnus
Moving towards a Treatable Traits model of care for the management of obstructive airways diseases
- Agusti, Alvar, Barnes, Neil, Papi, Alberto, Pavord, Ian D., Thomas, Mike, Walker, Samantha, Yates, Louisa, Cruz, Alvaro A., Gibson, Peter G., Heaney, Liam G., Inoue, Hiromasa, Leather, David, Martinez, Fernando J., McDonald, Vanessa M., Oppenheimer, John
Risk factors for all-cause hospital readmission following exacerbation of COPD: A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Alqahtani, Jaber S., Njoku, Chidiamara M., Bereznicki, Bonnie, Wimmer, Barbara C., Peterson, Gregory M., Kinsman, Leigh, Aldabayan, Yousef S., Alrajeh, Ahmed M., Aldhahir, Abdulelah M., Mandal, Swapna, Hurst, John R.
New therapeutic targets for the prevention of infectious acute exacerbations of COPD: role of epithelial adhesion molecules and inflammatory pathways
- Atto, Brianna, Eapen, Matthew Suji, Sharma, Pawan, Frey, Urs, Ammit, Alaina J., Markos, James, Chia, Collin, Larby, Josie, Haug, Greg, Weber, Heinrich C., Mabeza, George, Tristram, Stephen, Myers, Stephen, Geraghty, Dominic P., Flanagan, Katie L., Hansbro, Philip M., Sohal, Sukhwinder Singh
Metabolic syndrome and the lung
- Baffi, Cynthia W., Wood, Lisa, Winnica, Daniel, Strollo, Patrick J., Gladwin, Mark T., Que, Loretta G., Holguin, Fernando
The role of biomarkers in the management of airways disease
- Baines, K. J., Pavord, I. D., Gibson, P. G.
Novel immune genes associated with excessive inflammatory and antiviral responses to rhinovirus in COPD
- Baines, Katherine J., Hsu, Alan C-Y, Tooze, Melinda, Gunawardhana, Lakshitha P., Gibson, Peter G., Wark, Peter A. B.
Airway gene expression of IL-1 pathway mediators predicts exacerbation risk in obstructive airway disease
- Baines, Katherine J., Fu, Juan-juan, McDonald, Vanessa M., Gibson, Peter G.
A sputum 6 gene expression signature predicts inflammatory phenotypes and future exacerbations of COPD
- Baines, Katherine J., Negewo, Netsanet A., Gibson, Peter G., Fu, Juan-Juan, Simpson, Jodie L., Wark, Peter A. B., Fricker, Michael, McDonald, Vanessa M.
Mechanisms and therapeutic targeting of immunometabolism in lung disease
Attenuating immune pathology using a microbial-based intervention in a mouse model of cigarette smoke-induced lung inflammation
- Bazett, Mark, Biala, Agnieszka, Huff, Ryan D., Zeglinksi, Matthew R., Hansbro, Philip M., Bosiljcic, Momir, Gunn, Hal, Kalyan, Shirin, Hirota, Jeremy A.
Nutrition and respiratory health: feature review
- Berthon, Bronwyn S., Wood, Lisa G.
Mechanisms of predisposition to secondary bacterial pneumonia
Involvement of informal caregivers in supporting patients with COPD: a review of intervention studies
- Bryant, Jamie, Mansfield, Elise, Boyes, Allison W., Waller, Amy, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Regan, Timothy
Utilisation of diet and microbial products as novel therapies for COPD
Molecular links between COPD and lung cancer: new targets for drug discovery?
- Caramori, Gaetano, Ruggeri, Paolo, Tuccari, Giovanni, Hansbro, Philip M., Adcock, Ian M., Mumby, Sharon, Ieni, Antonio, Lo Bello, Federica, Chaminka, Vrushali, Donovan, Chantal, Andò, Filippo, Nucera, Francesco, Coppolino, Irene
miR-638 regulates gene expression networks associated with emphysematous lung destruction
- Christenson, Stephanie A., Brandsma, Corry-Anke, Campbell, Joshua D., Knight, Darryl A., Pechkovsky, Dmitri V., Hogg, James C., Timens, Wim, Postma, Dirkje S., Lenburg, Marc, Spira, Avrum
Does exercise training change physical activity in people with COPD? : A systematic review and meta-analysis
- Cindy Ng, Li Whye, Mackney, Jenny, Jenkins, Sue, Hill, Kylie
Multi-site placebo-controlled randomised clinical trial to assess protection following oral immunisation with inactivated non-typeable Haemophilus influenzae in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Clancy, R. L., Dunkley, M. L., Sockler, J., Mcdonald, C. F.
An oral whole-cell killed nontypeable haemophilus influenzae immunotherapeutic for the prevention of acute exacerbations of chronic airway disease
- Clancy, Robert L., Cripps, Allan W.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?