"There's a housing crisis going on in Sydney for Aboriginal people": focus group accounts of housing and perceived associations with health
- Andersen, Melanie J., Williamson, Anna B., Fernando, Peter, Redman, Sally, Vincent, Frank
Dietary intakes and anthropometric measures of Indigenous Australian women and their infants in the Gomeroi gaaynggal cohort
- Ashman, A. M., Collins, C. E., Weatherall, L. J., Keogh, L., Brown, L. J., Rollo, M. E., Smith, R., Rae, K. M.
A cohort of Indigenous Australian women and their children through pregnancy and beyond: the Gomeroi gaaynggal study
- Ashman, A. M., Collins, C. E., Lumbers, E. R., Rae, K. M., Weatherall, L., Brown, L. J., Rollo, M. E., Clausen, D., Blackwell, C. C., Pringle, K. G., Attia, J., Smith, R.
Optimising dietary intake and nutrition related health outcomes in Aboriginal women and their children
Factors associated with effective nutrition interventions for pregnant Indigenous women: a systematic review
- Ashman, Amy M., Brown, Leanne J., Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E., Rae, Kym M.
Aboriginal economic and human development in the Northern Territory of Australia : to work or not to work - a clash of non-Indigenous beliefs
- Bandias, Susan, Fuller, Don, Holmes, Scott
Young Aboriginal people's engagement with STI testing in the Northern Territory, Australia
- Bell, Stephen, Aggleton, Peter, Donovan, Basil, Guy, Rebecca, Kaldor, John, Maher, Lisa, Ward, James, Murray, Walbira, Silver, Bronwyn, Lockyer, Andrew, Ferguson, Tellisa, Fairley, Christopher K., Whiley, David, Ryder, Nathan
Deep Listening and Relationality: Cross-cultural Reflections on Practice With Young Women Who Use Violence
- Blakemore, Tamara, Randall, Elsie, Rak, Louise, Cocuzzoli, Felicity
Aboriginal guides of the Hunter Region 1800-1850: a case study in Indigenous labour history
‘Immunisation, I haven't had a problem, but once again the transport, making an appointment, the time that you waste and all of those things are an issue’—Understanding childhood under-immunisation in Mid North Coast New South Wales, Australia
- Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Thomas, Jackie, Corben, Paul, Thomas, Susan, Tudball, Jacqueline, Fernando, Melanie
Ngaa-bi-nya-nhumi-nya (to Test First): Piloting the Feasibility of Using the Growth and Empowerment Measure with Aboriginal Pregnant Women Who Smoke
- Bovill, Michelle, Bar-Zeev, Yael, Bonevski, Billie, Reath, Jennifer, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hall, Alix, Pregnancy Pilot Group, I. C. A. N. Q. U. I. T. I., Gould, Gillian S.
Ngu-ng-gi-la-nha (to exchange) knowledge. how is Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's empowerment being upheld and reported in smoking cessation interventions during pregnancy: a systematic review
- Bovill, Michelle, Chamberlain, Catherine, Bar-Zeev, Yael, Gruppetta, Maree, Gould, Gillian S.
Identifying Aboriginal-specific AUDIT-C and AUDIT-3 cutoff scores for at-risk, high-risk, and likely dependent drinkers using measures of agreement with the 10-item Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test
- Calabria, Bianca, Clifford, Anton, Shakeshaft, Anthony P., Conigrave, Katherine M., Simpson, Lynette, Bliss, Donna, Allan, Julaine
Tailoring a family-based alcohol intervention for Aboriginal Australians, and the experiences and perceptions of health care providers trained in its delivery
- Calabria, Bianca, Clifford, Anton, Rose, Miranda, Shakeshaft, Anthony P.
Celebrating Australian Indigenous art: valuing culture, relationships and building strength through art
White Christ black cross: the emergence of a black church (book review)
Factors influencing contraceptive use or non-use among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people: a systematic review and narrative synthesis
- Coombe, Jacqueline, Anderson, Amy E., Townsend, Natalie, Rae, Kym M., Gilbert, Stephanie, Keogh, Lyniece, Corby, Christine, Loxton, Deborah
Defining, controlling and analysing Indigenous data: commitment to historical consistency or commitment to Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples?
- Crooks, Kristy, Carlson, Sandra, Dalton, Craig
Acceptance of smoking cessation support and quitting behaviours of women attending Aboriginal Maternal and Infant Health Services for antenatal care
- Daly, Justine B., Dowe, Sarah, Tully, Belinda, Tzelepis, Flora, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Gillham, Karen
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?