A population-based study of breast cancer prevalence in Australia: predicting the future health care needs of women living with breast cancer
- Yu, Xue Qin, De Angelis, Roberta, Luo, Qingwei, Kahn, Clare, Houssami, Nehmat, O'Connell, Dianne L.
Are we missing the Institute of Medicine's mark? A systematic review of patient-reported outcome measures assessing quality of patient-centred cancer care
- Tzelepis, Flora, Rose, Shiho, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Christine L.
Decreased expression of key tumour suppressor microRNAs is associated with lymph node metastases in triple negative breast cancer
- Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Braye, Stephen G., Mathe, Andrea, Forbes, John F., Scott, Rodney J.
Deletion of Cd151 reduces mammary tumorigenesis in the MMTV/PyMT mouse model
- Roselli, Séverine, Kahl, Richard G. S., Copeland, Ben T., Naylor, Matthew J., Weidenhofer, Judith, Muller, William J., Ashman, Leonie K.
Improving sexual health in men with prostate cancer: randomised controlled trial of exercise and psychosexual therapies
- Cormie, Prue, Chambers, Suzanne K., Hamilton, Kyra, Galvão, Daniel A., Newton, Robert U., Gardiner, Robert A., Spry, Nigel, Taaffe, Dennis R., Joseph, David, Hamid, M. Akhlil, Chong, Peter, Hughes, David
Increasing rates of surgical treatment and preventing comorbidities may increase breast cancer survival for Aboriginal women
- Supramaniam, Rajah, Gibberd, Alison, Dillon, Anthony, Goldsbury, David Eamon, O'Connell, Dianne L.
The expression of Dicer and Drosha in matched normal tissues, tumours and lymph node metastases in triple negative breast cancer
- Avery-Kiejda, Kelly A., Braye, Stephen G., Forbes, John F., Scott, Rodney J.
The muscle mass, omega-3, diet, exercise and lifestyle (MODEL) study - a randomised controlled trial for women who have completed breast cancer treatment
- McDonald, Cameron, Bauer, Judy, Capra, Sandra, Coll, Joseph
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?