"I can be a mum or a professional, but not both": What women say about their experiences of juggling paid employment with motherhood
- Coombe, Jacqueline, Loxton, Deb, Tooth, Leigh, Byles, Julie
"I don't think anybody really knows": constructing reflexive ignorance in climate change adaptation
- Bowden, Vanessa, Nyberg, Daniel, Wright, Christopher
"I don't think we've quite got there yet": the experience of allyship for mental health consumer researchers
- Happell, Brenda, Scholz, Brett, Gordon, Sarah, Bocking, Julia, Ellis, Pete, Roper, Cath, Liggins, Jackie, Platania-Phung, Chris
"I felt some prejudice in the back of my head": nursing students' perspectives on learning about mental health from "Experts by Experience"
- Happell, Brenda, Waks, Shifra, Hals, Elisabeth, Granerud, Arild, Doody, Rory, MacGabhann, Liam, Russell, Siobhan, Griffin, Martha, Lahti, Mari, Ellilä, Heikki, Pulli, Jarmo, Vatula, Annaliina, Bocking, Julia, Platania-Phung, Chris, Bjornsson, Einar, Biering, Pall, Horgan, Aine, Manning, Fionnuala, Greaney, Sonya, Goodwin, John, Scholz, Brett, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Allon, Jerry
"I was yelled at, intimidated and treated unfairly": nursing students' experiences of being bullied in clinical and academic settings
- Courtney-Pratt, Helen, Pich, Jacqueline, Levett-Jones, Tracy, Moxey, Annette
"Imagine if I'm not here, what they're going to do?"-Health-care access and culturally and linguistically diverse women in prison
- Watt, Kelly, Hu, Wendy, Magin, Parker, Abbott, Penny
"It is much more real when it comes from them": the role of experts by experience in the integration of mental health nursing theory and practice
- Happell, Brenda, Waks, Shifra, Doody, Rory, Platania-Phung, Chris, Griffin, Martha, Russell, Siobhan, MacGabhann, Liam, Pulli, Jarmo, Vatula, Annaliina, Browne, Graeme, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Allon, Jerry, Horgan, Aine, Bjornsson, Einar, Ellilä, Heikki, Lahti, Mari, Biering, Pall, Greaney, Sonya, Manning, Fionnuala, Goodwin, John, Bocking, Julia, Scholz, Brett, Hals, Elisabeth, Granerud, Arild
"She'll be able to live independently... as long as I'm around": the "lived" experience of parenting a child with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome in the transition to adulthood
- Goodwin, Jane, Swaab, Linda, Campbell, Linda E.
'An exploration of the health beliefs of Chinese nurses' and nurse academics' health beliefs: a Q-methodology study'
- Cai, Dan, Stone, Teresa E., Petrini, Marcia A., Mcmillan, Margaret
'At the end of the day, it is more important that he stays happy': an interpretative phenomenological analysis of people who have a sibling with 22q11.2 deletion syndrome
- Goodwin, J., Alam, S., Campbell, L. E.
'Being called sisters': masculinities and black male nurses in South Africa
'Citizen Emperor': political ritual, popular sovereignty and the coronation of Napoleon I
'I can't relate it to teeth': a qualitative approach to evaluate oral health education materials for preschool children in New South Wales, Australia
- Arora, Amit, McNab, Michelle A., Lewis, Matthew W., Hilton, Glen, Blinkhorn, Anthony S., Schwarz, Eli
'If you lose your youth, you lose your heart and your future': affective figures of youth in community tensions surrounding a proposed coal seam gas project
- Coffey, Julia, Threadgold, Steven, Farrugia, David, Sherval, Meg, Hanley, Jo, Askew, Michael, Askland, Hedda
'Interpreting Anzac and Gallipoli through a Century of Anglophone Screen Representations'
'Multimorbidity' as the manifestation of network disturbances
- Sturmberg, Joachim P., Bennett, Jeanette M., Martin, Carmel M., Picard, Martin
'Planning ahead' among community-dwelling older people from culturally and linguistically diverse background: a cross-sectional survey
- Jeong, Sarah, Ohr, Seok, Pich, Jacqueline, Saul, Peter, Ho, Alan
'Rounding' for better patient care: an evaluation of an improvement intervention implementation
- Walker, Kim, Duff, Jed, Fitzgerald, Katherine
'The lesser of two evils': a qualitative study of staff and client experiences and beliefs about addressing tobacco in addiction treatment settings
- Wilson, Amanda J., Bonevski, Billie, Dunlop, Adrian, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Tzelepis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, Farrell, Michael, Kelly, Peter J., Guillaumier, Ashleigh
'There's just no flexibility': How space and time impact mental health consumer research
- Scholz, Brett, Gordon, Sarah, Bocking, Julia, Liggins, Jackie, Ellis, Peter, Roper, Cath, Platania-Phung, Chris, Happell, Brenda
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?