'Vulnerable', 'at-risk', 'disengaged': regional young people
- Farrugia, David, Smyth, John, Harrison, Tim
Achieving cost-effective problem-based learning: dispelling myths about problem-based learning
- Cowdroy, Rob, Kingsland, Arthur, Williams, Anthony
Being me: in search of authenticity
Beyond excellence: achieving brilliance in engineering education
Can how we come to know the world disconnect us from the world we come to know?
- Laura, Ronald S., Chapman, Amy K.
Caring for patients who have sexually transmitted infections: getting the team on board
- Fisher, Karin, Grotowski, Miriam
Changing directions in healthcare
- Croker, Anne, Croker, Jim, Grotowski, Miriam
Collaborating across white and black spaces: the power of language
Collaborating with colleagues across distances: Face-to-face versus tele- and video-conferencing
Collaborating within professions: Many layers and many roles
Collaboration and collaborating
- Croker, Anne, Trede, Franziska, Higgs, Joy
Community collaboration beyond the red tape: complying without being constrained
- Fisher, Karin, Squires, Kelly, Woodley, Ian
Composing a care of the self: a critical history of writing assessment in secondary English education
- Carlson, David Lee, Albright, James
Contesting and constructing international perspectives in global education
- Reynolds, R., Bradbery, D., Brown, J., Carroll, K., Donnelly, D., Ferguson-Patrick, K., Macqueen, S.
Deleuze pure and applied: becoming-ethical: traversing towards ecoliteracy
Deleuze, ethical education, and the unconscious
Dilemmas in assessing performance on fieldwork education placements
- McAllister, Sue, Lincoln, Michelle, Ferguson, Alison, McAllister, Lindy
Experience dimensions of collaborating: engaging, entering, establishing, envisioning and effecting
Health education and practice relationships in a rural context
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?