'An intimate rendezvous with nature'? Mediating the tourist–nature experience at three tourist sites in Borneo
'It still makes me shudder': memories of massacres and atrocities during the Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars
'More paper than physical': the reincorporation of News Corp and its representation in the Australian press
'Things are getting better all the time'?: challenging the narrative of women's progress from a generational perspective
- Everingham, Christine, Stevenson, Deborah, Warner-Smith, Penny
'What do these words mean?': a qualitative approach to explore oral health literacy in Vietnamese immigrant mothers in Australia
- Arora, Amit, Nguyen, Deon, Quang, Vinh Do, Bao, Nguyena, Hilton, Glen, Do, Loc Giang, Bhole, Sameer
'You're all a bunch of pinkos': Rupert Murdoch and the politics of HarperCollins
- McKnight, David, Hobbs, Mitchell
(Re)Landscaping early childhood education in East Asia: A neoliberal economic and political imaginary
A Broader Application of the Detection Response Task to Cognitive Tasks and Online Environments
- Innes, Reilly J., Evans, Nathan J., Howard, Zachary L., Eidels, Ami, Brown, Scott D.
A consensus-based distributed method of clock synchronization for sensor networks
- Qiao, Yong, Yang, Wenlun, Fu, Minyue
A crisis in identity - Aborigines, media, the law and politics: civil disturbance in an Australian town
A crisis in identity: Aborigines, media, the law and politics - civil disturbance in an Australian town
A critical review of Chinese and international social work: walking a tightrope between local and global standards
- Meng, Qian, Gray, Mel, Bradt, Lieve, Roets, Griet
A mixed methodology retrospective analysis of the learning experience of final year medical students attached to a 1-week intensive palliative care course based at an Australian university
- Tai, Vicki, Cameron-Taylor, Erica, Clark, Katherine
A multidisciplinary group programme in rural settings for community-dwelling chronic stroke survivors and their carers: a pilot randomized controlled trial
- Marsden, Dianne, Quinn, Rhonda, Pond, Nicole, Golledge, Robyn, Neilson, Claire, White, Jennifer, McElduff, Patrick, Pollack, Michael
A novel method of notification to profile childhood visual impairment in Scotland to meet the needs of children with visual impairment
- Ravenscroft, John, Blaikie, Andrew, Macewen, Caroline, O'Hare, Anne, Creswell, Lyn, Dutton, Gordon N.
A political mythology of world order: Carl Schmitt's nomos
A review of processes and outcomes in family-centered services for children with a disability
A rose by any other name? The influence of brand name versus chemical differences in the prescription of antidepressants: the role of expertise
- Ward, Steven, Pecotich, Anthony, O'Cass, Aron, Julian, Craig C.
A sacramental universe: some Anglican thinking
- Douglas, Brian, Lovat, Terence
A sententious divide: erasing the two faces of liberalism
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?