“Social stuff” and institutional micro-processes: alcohol use by students in Australian university residential colleges
- Leontini, Rose, Schofield, Toni, Lindsay, Jo, Brown, Rebecca, Hepworth, Julie, Germov, John
“I Am Working-Class”: subjective self-definition as a missing measure of social class and socioeconomic status in higher education research
- Rubin, Mark, Denson, Nida, Kilpatrick , Sue, Matthews, Kelly E., Stehlik, Tom, Zyngier, David
‘You need to be healthy to be ill’: constructing sickness and framing the body in Swedish healthcare
‘We are all friends’: disrupting friendship play discourses in inclusive early childhood education
‘The whole playboy mansion image’: girls’ fashioning and fashioned selves within a postfeminist culture
- Jackson, Sue, Vares, Tiina, Gill, Rosalind
‘I’m gonna do this over and over and over forever!’: overlapping fields and climbing practice
YouTube as a resource for evaluating the unmet needs of caregivers of stroke survivors
- Denham, Alexandra M. J., Baker, Amanda L., Spratt, Neil J., Wynne, Olivia, Hunt, Sally A., Bonevski, Billie, Kumar, Ratika
Youthfulness and immaterial labour in the new economy
Youth, Work and ‘Career’ as a Way of Talking about the Self
Youth, social media, and cyberbullying among Australian youth: "sick friends"
- Nilan, Pam, Burgess, Haley, Hobbs, Mitchell, Threadgold, Steven, Alexander, Wendy
Youth and spatiality: towards interdisciplinarity in youth studies (editorial)
- Farrugia, David, Wood, Bronwyn E.
Young people's perceptions of the objective physical activity monitoring process: a qualitative exploration
- Scott, Joseph J., Hansen, Vibeke, Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lubans, David R.
Young men’s preferences for design and delivery of physical activity and nutrition interventions: a mixed-methods study
- Ashton, Lee M., Morgan, Philip J., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Young men and peer fighting in Solo, Indonesia
- Nilan, Pam, Demartoto, Argyo, Wibowo, Agung
Young Indonesian musicians, strategic social capital, reflexivity, and timing
- Rahadianto Sutopo, Oki, Threadgold, Steven, Nilan, Pam
Worse stroke outcome in atrial fibrillation is explained by more severe hypoperfusion, infarct growth, and hemorrhagic transformation
- Tu, Hans T. H., Campbell, Bruce C. V., Straka, Matus, Bammer, Roland, Albers, Gregory W., Donnan, Geoffrey A., Davis, Stephen M., EPITHET-DEFUSE Investigators,, Christensen, Soren, Desmond, Patricia M., De Silva, Deidre A., Parsons, Mark W., Churilov, Leonid, Lansberg, Maarten G., Mlynash, Michael, Olivot, Jean-Marc
World Social Work Day celebrations in Zimbabwe: an opportunity to promote social justice
Working with passion: emotionology, corporate environmentalism and climate change
- Wright, Christopher, Nyberg, Daniel
Working with and learning from Country: decentring human author-ity
- Country, Bawaka, Wright, Sarah, Suchet-Pearson, Sandie, Lloyd, Kate, Burarrwanga, Laklak, Ganambarr, Ritjilili, Ganambarr-Stubbs, Merrkiyawuy, Ganambarr, Banbapuy, Maymuru, Djawundil
Working under intensive surveillance: when does 'measuring everything that moves' become intolerable?
- Sewell, Graham, Barker, James R., Nyberg, Daniel
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?