Patterns of Medications for Atrial Fibrillation Among Older Women: Results From the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women’s Health
- Abbas, Shazia Shehzad, Majeed, Tazeen, Nair, Balakrishnan R., Forder, Peta M., Weaver, Natasha, Byles, Julie E.
A scoping review of qualitative research methods used with people in prison
- Abbott, Penelope, DiGiacomo, Michelle, Magin, Parker, Hu, Wendy
Bringing the Leader Back in: Why, How, and When Leadership Empowerment Behavior Shapes Coworker Conflict
- Adamovic, Mladen, Gahan, Peter, Olsen, Jesse E., Harley, Bill, Healy, Joshua, Theilacker, Max
Inside the PAR group: the group dynamics of women learning to live with diabetes
- Adili, Fatemeh, Higgins, Isabel, Koch, Tina
Sociological futures: from clock time to event time
Introduction: what is the empirical?
The new economy, property and personhood
Disobedient workers, the law and the making of unemployment markets
The emerging role of artificial intelligence in multiple sclerosis imaging
- Afzal, H. M. Rehan, Luo, Suhuai, Ramadan, Saadallah, Lechner-Scott, Jeannette
Utilizing participants' strengths to reduce risk of harm in a study of family estrangement
Towards a healthy stomach? Helicobacter pylori prevalence has dramatically decreased over 23 years in adults in a Swedish community
- Agréus, Lars, Hellström, Per M., Talley, Nicholas J., Wallner, Bengt, Forsberg, Anna, Vieth, Michael, Veits, Lothar, Björkegren, Karin, Engstrand, Lars, Andreasson, Anna
Process evaluation of the type 2 diabetes mellitus PULSE program randomized controlled trial: recruitment, engagement, and overall satisfaction
- Aguiar, Elroy, Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Young, Myles, Callister, Robin
Estimation of annual probabilities of changing disability levels in Australians with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis
- Ahmad, Hasnat, van der Mei, Ingrid, Palmer, Andrew J., Taylor, Bruce V., Lucas, Robyn M., Ponsonby, Anne-Louise, Lechner-Scott, Jeannette, Dear, Keith, Valery, Patricia, Clarke, Philip M., Simpson, Steve
Socio-economic and Political Determinants of Terrorism in Pakistan:University Students' Perceptions
- Ahmed, Zahid Shahab, Yousaf, Farooq, Zeb, Khan
Pashtun Jirgas, Their Potential in Pak-Afghan Reconciliation and National Reconstruction
- Ahmed, Zahid Shahab, Yousaf, Farooq
Enhancing service loyalty: the roles of delight, satisfaction, and service quality
- Ahrholdt, Dennis C., Gudergan, Siegfried P., Ringle, Christian M.
Learning or earning in the 'smart state': changing tactics for governing early childhood
Care: cartographies of power and politics in ECEC
Communities of care: A collective writing project on philosophies, politics and pedagogies of care and education in the early years
- Ailwood, Joanne, Lee, I-Fang, Arndt, Sonja, Tesar, Marek, Aslanian, Teresa K., Gibbons, Andrew, Heimer, Lucinda
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?