“When I suffer from fever, I eat mangos.” Determinants of health-seeking beliefs and behaviors of rural older women in Sylhet, Bangladesh
- Hamiduzzaman, Mohammad, De Bellis, Anita, Abigail, Wendy, Harrington, Ann, Fletcher, Amber
“We’re Going Under”: The Role of Local News Media in Dislocating Climate Change Adaptation
- Bowden, Vanessa, Nyberg, Daniel, Wright, Christopher
“We’re All Time Poor”: Experienced Clinicians’ and Students’ Perceptions of Challenges Related to Patient Communication
- Gilligan, Conor, Brubacher, Sonja P., Powell, Martine B.
“I ‘feel’ like I am at university even though I am online.” Exploring how students narrate their engagement with higher education institutions in an online learning environment
- O'Shea, Sarah, Stone, Cathy, Delahunty, Janine
“I am the land and I am their witness”: placemaking amid displacement among Lumads in the Philippines
- Yambao, Clod Marlan Krister, Wright, Sarah, Theriault, Noah, Castillo, Rosa Cordillera A.
“For me I see MINE to be a family sickness”–consumers understanding and perception of the etiology of mental illness in community-based residential facilities in Ghana
- Naomi, Gyamfi, Kwadwo Wisdom, Mprah, Mensah, Isaac, Collins Kwabena, Boye, Anderson Mensah, Philip, Badu, Eric
“Emasculation nation has arrived”: sexism rearticulated in online responses to Lose the Lads’ Mags campaign
- García-Favaro, Laura, Gill, Rosalind
“But I’m not going to be a mental health nurse”: nursing students’ perceptions of the influence of experts by experience on their attitudes to mental health nursing
- Happell, Brenda, Waks, Shifra, Bocking, Julia, Horgan, Aine, Manning, Fionnuala, Greaney, Sonya, Goodwin, John, Scholz, Brett, van der Vaart, Kornelis Jan, Allon, Jerry, Hals, Elisabeth, Granerud, Arild, Doody, Rory, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi, Lahti, Mari, Ellilä, Heikki, Pulli, Jarmo, Vatula, Annaliina, Platania-Phung, Chris, Browne, Graeme
‘What’s going on here?’: The pedagogy of a data analysis session
- Harris, J., Theobald, M., Danby, S., Reynolds, E., Rintel, S.
‘What you need to do is …’: social work students’ reflections on an advice giving audit exercise
- Blakemore, Tamara, Agllias, Kylie, Pallas, Phillip
‘The secret of England’s greatness’: medievalism, ornithology, and anglican imperialism in the Aboriginal gospel book of Sir George Grey
‘The revolution’s never done’: the role of ‘radical imagination’ within anti-capitalist environmental justice activism
‘Super simple stuff?’: crafting quiet in trains between Newcastle and Sydney
- Hughes, Ainsley, Mee, Kathleen, Tyndall, Adam
‘So, mein Deutsch ist schlecht … ’: echoes of societal attitudes and education language policies within the family language policies of second- and third-generation German speakers in Newcastle, Australia
- Hunt, Jaime W., Davis, Sacha E.
‘I’m not really sure but I hope it’s better’: early thoughts of parents and carers in a regional trial site for the Australian National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Howard, Amanda, Blakemore, Tamara, Johnston, Lou, Taylor, Darleen, Dibley, Rani
‘I am big; he is little’: interrogating the effects of developmental discourses among children in inclusive early childhood classrooms
‘An Act of Grace’: Reading Gender and Nationalism within Australian South African War Pension Provisions
Yuraki - An Australian aboriginal perspective on deep history
Youth, work and global capitalism: new directions
Youth transitions to urban, middle-class marriage in Indonesia: faith, family and finances
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?