Does childhood motor skill proficiency predict adolescent fitness?
- Barnett, Lisa M., van Beurden, Eric, Morgan, Philip J., Brooks, Lyndon O., Beard, John R.
Impact of estrogenic compounds on DNA integrity in human spermatozoa: evidence for cross-linking and redox cycling activities (editorial)
- Bennetts, L. E., De Iuliis, G. N., Nixon, B., Kime, M., Zelski, K., McVicar, C. M., Lewis, S. E., Aitken, R. J.
An experimental model of hypersensitivity pneumonitis (extrinsic allergic alveolitis)
- Bhagwandeen, S. B., Pang, G. T., Clancy, R. L.
The patients' perspective: hematological cancer patients' experiences of adverse events as part of care
- Bryant, Jamie, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Turon, Heidi, Wei, Andrew, Kuss, Bryone
Refining the perfusion-diffusion mismatch hypothesis
- Butcher, K. S., Parsons, M., Tress, B., Donnan, G., Davis, S., MacGregor, L., Barber, P. A., Chalk, J., Bladin, C., Levi, C., Kimber, T., Schultz, D., Fink, J.
LDL species heterogeneity in the atherogenic dyslipidemia of polycystic ovary syndrome
- Doi, Suhail A. R., Abbas, Jasem M. K., Parkinson, Lynne, Chakraborty, Jagadish, Akanji, Abayomi O.
Breaking up sedentary behavior optimally to enhance mood
- Giurgiu, Marco, Koch, Elena D., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Ebner-Priemer, Uulrich W., Reichert, Markus
Evidence for upregulation of Bim and the splicing factor SRp55 in melanoma cells from patients treated with selective BRAF inhibitors
- Lai, Fritz, Jiang, Chen Chen, Farrelly, Margaret L., Zhang, Xu Dong, Hersey, Peter
Severe asthma exacerbations during pregnancy
- Murphy, Vanessa Evonne, Gibson, Peter Gerard, Talbot, Philippa Isobel, Clifton, Vicki Lee
Re: Schneider G, Pearcy MJ, Bogduk N. Abnormal motion in spondylolytic spondylolisthesis. Spine 2005; 30: 1159-64. Response (letter)
- Schneider, Greg, Pearcy Mark J., Bogduk, Nikolai
Neonates born to mothers with preeclampsia exhibit sex-specific alterations in microvascular function
- Stark, Michael J., Clifton, Vicki L., Wright, Ian M. R.
Circulating anti-cytolethal distending toxin B and anti-vinculin antibodies as biomarkers in community and healthcare populations with functional dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome
- Talley, Nicholas J., Holtmann, Gerald, Walker, Marjorie M., Burns, Grace, Potter, Michael, Shah, Ayesha, Jones, Michael, Koloski, Natasha A., Keely, Simon
Hepatitis C infection and thyrotoxic periodic paralysis: a novel use of an old drug
- Tran, Huy A., Reeves, Glenn E.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?