"90% of the time, it's not just weight": General practitioner and practice staff perspectives regarding the barriers and enablers to obesity guideline implementation
- Mazza, D., McCarthy, E., Carey, M., Turner, L., Harris, M.
"Being in a group with others who have mental illness makes all the difference": the views and experiences of parents who attended a mental health parenting program
- Coates, Dominiek, Phelan, Ruth, Heap, Joanna, Howe, Deborah
"Build back better" approach to disaster recovery: research trends since 2006
- Fernandez, Glenn, Ahmed, Iftekhar
"Cryptic" diagenesis and its implications for speleothem geochronologies
- Bajo, Petra, Hellstrom, John, Haese, Ralf, Frisia, Silvia, Drysdale, Russell, Black, Jay, Woodhead, Jon, Borsato, Andrea, Zanchetta, Giovanni, Wallace, Malcolm W., Regattieri, Eleonora
"Natural cycles" in lay understandings of climate change
- Connor, Linda H., Higginbotham, Nick
"Prevention is the biggest success": barriers and enablers to personal biosecurity in the thoroughbred breeding industry
- Taylor, Kathryn, Thomas, Susan, Mendez, Diana, Chicken, Catherine, Carrick, Joan, Heller, Jane, Durrheim, David
"Soft, airy fairy stuff"? Re-evaluating 'social impacts' in gendered processes of natural resource extraction
"There's always something else": patient perspectives on improving the implementation of obesity guidelines in general practice
- Mazza, D., McCarthy, E., Singh, N., Carey, M., Turner, L., Harris, M.
"They have no idea of what we do or what we know": Australian graduates' perceptions of working in a health care team.
- Ebert, Lyn, Hoffman, Kerry, Levett-Jones, Tracy, Gilligan, Conor
"They have to be better than human drivers!" Motorcyclists' and cyclists' perceptions of autonomous vehicles
- Pammer, Kristen, Gauld, Cassandra, McKerral, Angus, Reeves, Caitlin
"We Are Our Own Worst Enemies": A Qualitative Exploration of Sociocultural Factors in Dietetic Education Influencing Student-Dietitian Transitions
- Dart, Janeane, Ash, Susan, McCall, Louise, Rees, Charlotte
"What is important during the selection of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) in a health care reimbursement or insurance system?" Critical issues of assessment from the perspective of TCM practitioners
- Zhang, Fang, Xie, Jing-Min, Zhang, Yi-Ye, Kong, Lin-Lin, Li, Shu-Chuen
"You Can't Make a Good Wine without a Few Beers": gatekeepers and knowledge flow in industrial districts
- Mitchell, Rebecca, Boyle, Brendan, Burgess, John, McNeil, Karen
'After the disaster comes destination thoughts': A review and conceptualization of consolidative disaster adaptive capacity model
- Erdiaw-Kwasie, Michael Odei, Abunyewah, Matthew, Yamoah, Owusua
'Don't rock the boat': nursing students' experiences of conformity and compliance
- Levett-Jones, Tracy, Lathlean, Judith
'I'm like you, you're like me, we make a great brand community!' Similarity and children's brand community participation
- Hook, Margurite, Baxter, Stacey, Kulczynski, Alicia
'Learning to leave' or striving to stay': considering the desires and decisions of rural young people in relation to post-schooling futures
- O'Shea, Sarah, Southgate, Erica, Jardine, Ann, Delahunty, Janine
'They'll tell us when to evacuate': the experiences and expectations of disaster-related communication in vulnerable groups
- Howard, Amanda, Agllias, Kylie, Bevis, Miriam, Blakemore, Tamara
(Questions)n on phloem biology. 2. mass flow, molecular hopping, distribution patterns and macromolecular signalling
- bel Van, Aart J. E., Furch, Alexandra C. U., Hafke, Jens B., Knoblauch, Michael, Patrick, John W.
(W)riting across and within: providing a vehicle for sharing local nursing and midwifery projects and innovation
- Parker, Vicki, Giles, Michelle, Parmenter, Glenda, Paliadelis, Penny, Turner, Catherine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?