Who wants to work in child care? Pre-service early childhood teachers’ consideration of work in the childcare sector
- Thorpe, Karen, Ailwood, Jo, Brownlee, Jo, Boyd, Wendy
Child participation in the early years: challenges for education
- Theobald, Maryanne, Danby, Susan, Ailwood, Jo
Developing an active play resource for a range of Australian early childhood settings: formative findings and recommendations
- Riethmuller, Annaleise, McKeen, Kim, Okely, Anthony D., Bell, Colin, de Silva Sanigorski, Andrea
Strengthening quality through critical reflection and action research
- Newman, Linda, Leggett, Nicole, Duffy-Fagan, Melissa, Higginbottom, Kate
A glimpse of early childhood policy and practice in one province in South Africa
Recognition of family engagement in young children's literacy learning
- Newman, Linda, Arthur, Leonie, Staples, Kerry, Woodrow, Christine
Children's literacy play environments: snapshots of practitioner research for change
Play: Challenging educators' beliefs about play in the indoor and outdoor environment
- Leggett, Nicole, Newman, Linda
A fine balance: understanding the roles educators and children play as intentional teachers and intentional learners within the Early Years Learning Framework
- Leggett, Nicole, Ford, Margot
Children's perspectives on values and rules in Australian early education
- Johansson, Eva, Cobb-Moore, Charlotte, Lunn-Brownlee, Joanne, Walker, Sue, Boulton-Lewis, Gillian, Ailwood, Jo
Fathers' perceptions of rough-and-tumble play: Implications for early childhood services
- Fletcher, Richard, May, Chris, St George, Jennifer, Morgan, Philip J., Lubans, David R.
Case management of young children with behaviour and mental health disorders in school
- Browne, Graeme, Cashin, Andrew, Graham, Iain W.
The play of children with special needs in mainstream and special education settings
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?