Antiviral distribution data: a potential syndromic surveillance system to assist pandemic health service operational planning
- Way, Andrew S. C., Durrheim, David N., Merritt, Tony, Vally, Hassan
Evaluating the utility of emergency department syndromic surveillance for a regional public health service
- Hope, Kirsty G., Merritt, Tony D., Durrheim, David N., Massey, Peter D., Kohlhagen, Julie K., Todd, Kerry W., D'Este, Catherine A.
Egg-associated Salmonella outbreak in an aged care facility, New South Wales, 2008
- Roberts-Witteveen, April R., Campbell, Brett A., Merritt, Tony D., Massey, Peter D., Shadbolt, Craig T., Durrheim, David N.
Encephalitis in Australia, 1979-2006: trends and aetiologies
- Huppatz, Clare, Kelly, Paul M., Levi, Christopher, Dalton, Craig, Williams, David, Durrheim, David N.
Enhanced Q fever risk exposure surveillance may permit better informed vaccination policy
- Massey, Peter D., Irwin, Melissa, Durrheim, David N.
Flutracking surveillance: comparing 2007 New South Wales results with laboratory confirmed influenza notifications
- Carlson, Sandra J., Dalton, Craig B., Tuyl, Frank A., Durrheim, David N., Fejsa, John, Muscatello, David J., Francis, J. Lynn, Tursan d'Espaignet, Edouard
Flutracking: a weekly Australian community online survey of influenza-like illness in 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Dalton, Craig, Durrheim, David, Fejsa, John, Francis, Lynn, Carlson, Sandra, Tursan d'Espaignet, Edouard, Tuyl, Frank
Outbreak of human metapneumovirus inflection in a residential aged care facility
- Osbourn, Maggi, McPhie, Kenneth A., Ratnamohan, V. Mala, Dwyer, Dominic E., Durrheim, David N.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?