A parallel genome-wide mRNA and microRNA profiling of the frontal cortex of HIV patients with and without HIV-associated dementia shows the role of axon guidance and downstream pathways in HIV-mediated neurodegeneration
- Zhou, Li, Pupo, Gulietta M., Cairns, Murray J., Saksena, Nitin K, Gupta, Priyanka, Liu, Bing, Tran, Sieu L., Rahme, Raany, Wang, Bin, Rua, Rejane, Rizos, Helen, Carroll, Adam
Empirical evidence of the continuing improvement in cost efficiency of an endoscopic surveillance programme for gastric cancer in Singapore from 2004 to 2010
- Zhou, Hui Jun, Li, Shu Chuen, Naidoo, Nasheen, Zhu, Feng, Yeoh, Khay Guan
A cross-sectional study assessing the self-reported weight loss strategies used by adult Australian general practice patients
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Carey, Mariko Leanne, Sanson-Fisher, Robert William, D'Este, Catherine
A retrospective analysis of maternal and neonatal mortality at a teaching and referral hospital in Kenya
- Yego, Faith, Stewart Williams, Jennifer, Byles, Julie, Nyongesa, Paul, Aruasa, Wilson, D'Este, Catherine
Increasing the use of preventative health services to promote healthy eating, physical activity and weight management: the acceptability and potential effectiveness of a proactive telemarketing approach
- Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Paul, Christine, Freund, Megan, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wye, Paula, Gillham, Karen
Sociodemographic and health-related predictors of self-reported mammogram, faecal occult blood test and prostate specific antigen test use in a large Australian study
- Weber, Marianne F., Cunich, Michelle, Smith, David P., Salkeld, Glenn, Sitas, Freddy, O'Connell, Dianne
Growing old before growing rich: inequality in health service utilization among the mid-aged and elderly in Gansu and Zhejiang Provinces, China
- Wang, Yang, Wang, Jian, Maitland, Elizabeth, Zhao, Yaohui, Nicholas, Stephen, Lu, Mingshan
Gene set enrichment analysis of RNA-Seq data: integrating differential expression and splicing
Energy status of ripening and postharvest senescent fruit of litchi (Litchi chinensis Sonn.)
- Wang, Hui, Qian, Zhengjiang, Ma, Sanmei, Zhou, Yuchuan, Patrick, John W., Duan, Xuewu, Jiang, Yueming, Qu, Hongxia
Costs of medicines and health care: a concern for Australian women across the ages
- Walkom, Emily J., Loxton, Deborah, Robertson, Jane
Sustaining modified behaviours learnt in a diabetes prevention program in regional Australia: the role of social context
- Walker, Christine, Hernan, Andrea, Reddy, Prasuna, Dunbar, James A.
Wearing face masks in public during the influenza season may reflect other positive hygiene practices in Japan
- Wada, Koji, Oka-Ezoe, Kuniko, Smith, Derek R.
Continuing difficulties in interpreting CNV data: lessons from a genome-wide CNV association study of Australian HNPCC/lynch syndrome patients
- Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, McEvoy, Mark, Attia, John, Grice, Desma M., Masson, Amy L., Meldrum, Cliff, Spigelman, Allan, Scott, Rodney J.
Breakingtheice: a protocol for a randomised controlled trial of an internet-based intervention addressing amphetamine-type stimulant use
- Tait, Robert J., McKetin, Rebecca, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Bennett, Kylie, Tam, Ada, Bennett, Anthony, Geddes, Jenny, Garrick, Adam, Christensen, Helen, Griffiths, Kathleen M.
Acceptance and commitment therapy for anxious children and adolescents: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- Swain, Jessica, Hancock, Karen, Dixon, Angela, Koo, Siew, Bowman, Jenny
A cluster randomised trial of a school-based intervention to prevent decline in adolescent physical activity levels: study protocol for the 'Physical Activity 4 Everyone' trial
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Wiggers, John, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Okely, Anthony D., Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Jones, Jannah, Davies, Lynda, Gillham, Karen
Comparative in-vivo toxicity of venoms from South Asian hump-nosed pit vipers (Viperidae: Crotalinae: Hypnale)
- Silva, Anjana, Gunawardena, Panduka, Weilgama, Danister, Maduwage, Kalana, Gawarammana, Indika
Theory-and evidence-based development and process evaluation of the Move More for Life program: a tailored-print intervention designed to promote physical activity among post-treatment breast cancer survivors
- Short, Camille E., James, Erica L., Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
Move more for life: the protocol for a randomised efficacy trial of a tailored-print physical activity intervention for post-treatment breast cancer survivors
- Short, Camille E., James, Erica L., Girgis, Afaf, McElduff, Patrick, Plotnikoff, Ronald C.
A qualitative study into the use of formal services for dementia by carers from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) communities
- Shanley, Christopher, Boughtwood, Desiree, Adams, Jon, Santalucia, Yvonne, Kyriazopoulos, Helena, Pond, Dimity, Rowland, Jeffrey
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?