Current status of postnatal depression smartphone applications available on application stores: an information quality analysis
- Zhang, Melvyn W. B., Ho, Roger C. M., Loh, Alvona, Wing, Tracey, Wynne, Olivia, Chan, Sally Wai Chi, Car, Josip, Fung, Daniel Shuen Sheng
Behavioural interventions targeting physical activity to increase activity and improve glucose control in adults with type 2 diabetes
Cohort profile: the men and parenting pathways (MAPP) study: a longitudinal Australian cohort study of men's mental health and well-being at the normative age for first-time fatherhood
- Macdonald, Jacqui A., Francis, Lauren M., Skouteris, Helen, Youssef, George J., Graeme, Liam G., Williams, Joanne, Fletcher, Richard J., Knight, Tess, Milgrom, Jeannette, Di Manno, Laura, Olsson, Craig A., Greenwood, Christopher J.
School-based interventions modestly increase physical activity and cardiorespiratory fitness but are least effective for youth who need them most: An individual participant pooled analysis of 20 controlled trials
- Hartwig, Timothy Bryan, Sanders, Taren, Vasconcellos, Diego, Noetel, Michael, Parker, Philip D., Lubans, David Revalds, Andrade, Susana, Ávila-García, Manuel, Bartholomew, John, Belton, Sarahjane, Brooks, Naomi E., Bugge, Anna, Cavero-Redondo, Iván, Christiansen, Lares Breum, Cohen, Kristen, Coppinger, Tara, Dyrstad, Sindre, Errisuriz, Vanessa, Fairclough, Stuart, Gorely, Trish, Javier Huertas-Delgado, Francisco
Understanding students' and clinicians' experiences of informal interprofessional workplace learning: An Australian qualitative study
- Rees, Charlotte E., Crampton, Paul, Kent, Fiona, Brown, Ted, Hood, Kerry, Leech, Michelle, Newton, Jennifer, Storr, Michael, Williams, Brett
A cluster randomised controlled trial of a comprehensive accreditation intervention to reduce alcohol consumption at community sports clubs: study protocol
- Kingsland, Melanie, Wolfenden, Luke, Rowland, Bosco C., Tindall, Jennifer, Gillham, Karen E., McElduff, Patrick, Rogerson, John C., Wiggers, John H.
Interest and preferences for using advanced physical activity tracking devices: results of a national cross-sectional survey
- Alley, Stephanie, Schoeppe, Stephanie, Guertler, Diana, Jennings, Cally, Duncan, Mitch J., Vandelanotte, Corneel
A randomised trial of hypertonic saline during hospitalisation for exacerbation of cystic fibrosis
- Dentice, Ruth L., Elkins, Mark R., Middleton, Peter G., Bishop, Jennifer R., Wark, Peter A. B., Dorahy, Douglas J., Harmer, Christopher J., Hu, Honghua, Bye, Peter T. P.
The PACT study protocol: a time series study investigating the impact, acceptability and cost of an integrated model for psychosocial screening, care and treatment of patients with urological and head and neck cancers
- Girgis, Afaf, Kelly, Brian, Boyes, Allison, Haas, Marion, Viney, Rosalie, Descallar, Joseph, Candler, Hayley, Bellamy, Douglas, Proietto, Anthony
Alcohol consumption in the Australian coal mining industry
- Tynan, Ross J., Considine, Robyn, Kelly, Brian J., Wiggers, John, Lewin, Terry J., Jameson, Carole, Inder, Kerry, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baker, Amanda L., Skehan, Jaelea, Perkins, David
Simply wearing footwear could interrupt transmission of strongyloides stercoralis
Dyspepsia and the microbiome: time to focus on the small intestine (letter)
- Zhong, Laurie, Shanahan, Erin R., Raj, Ashok, Koloski, Natasha A., Fletcher, Linda, Morrison, Mark, Walker, Marjorie M., Talley, Nicholas J., Holtmann, Gerald
Familial recurrence risks for multiple sclerosis in Australia
- O'Gorman, C., Freeman, S., Kilpatrick, T. J., Lechner-Scott, J., Moscato, P., Perreau, V. M., Scott, R. J., Stankovich, J., Stewart, G. J., Chapman, C., Marriot, M., Tanner, M., Taylor, B. V., Tubridy, N., Wiley, J., Butzkueven, H., Broadley, S. A., Bahlo, M., Booth, D. R., Brown, M. A., Foote, S. J., Griffiths, L. R.
Trainee doctors' experiences of common problems in the antibiotic prescribing process: an activity theory analysis of narrative data from UK hospitals
- Kajamaa, Anu, Mattick, Karen, Parker, Hazel, Hilli, Angelique, Rees, Charlotte
The TrueBlue model of collaborative care using practice nurses as case managers for depression alongside diabetes or heart disease: a randomised trial
- Morgan, Mark A. J., Coates, Michael J., Dunbar, James A., Reddy, Prasuna, Schlicht, Kate, Fuller, Jeff
Foot orthoses in children with juvenile idiopathic arthritis: a randomised controlled trial
- Coda, Andrea, Fowlie, Peter W., Davidson, Joyce E., Walsh, Jo, Carline, Tom, Santos, Derek
Efficacy of psychotropic drugs in functional dyspepsia: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Ford, Alexander C., Luthra, Pavit, Tack, Jan, Boeckxstaens, Guy E., Moayyedi, Paul, Talley, Nicholas J.
Educational interventions are effective in treating childhood obesity: (PEDro synthesis)
- Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Williams, Christopher M.
Randomised controlled trial of a web-based programme in sustaining best practice alcohol management practices at community sports clubs: a study protocol
- McFadyen, Tameka, Wolfenden, Luke, Brooke, Daisy, Wiggers, John, Kingsland, Melanie, Tindall, Jennifer, Rowland, Bosco, Sherker, Shauna, Gillham, Karen, Heaton, Rachel, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Lecathelinais, Christophe
Strategies to improve the implementation of policies, practices or programmes in sporting organisations targeting poor diet, physical inactivity, obesity, risky alcohol use or tobacco use: a systematic review
- McFadyen, Tameka, Chai, Li Kheng, Wolfenden, Luke, Wyse, Rebecca, Kingsland, Melanie, Yoong, Sze Lin, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Bauman, Adrian, Wiggers, John, Rissel, Chris, Williams, Christopher Michael
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?