Dynamic simulation modelling of policy responses to reduce alcohol-related harms: rationale and procedure for a participatory approach
- Atkinson, Jo-An, O'Donnell, Eloise, Wiggers, John, McDonnell, Geoff, Mitchell, Jo, Freebairn, Louise, Indig, Devon, Rychetnik, Lucie
Defining, controlling and analysing Indigenous data: commitment to historical consistency or commitment to Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples?
- Crooks, Kristy, Carlson, Sandra, Dalton, Craig
Knowledge of colorectal cancer risk factors and screening recommendations: a crosssectional study of regional Australian general practice patients
- Dodd, Natalie, Carey, Mariko, Mansfield, Elise
Making the cycling environment safer: an investigation based on hospital admissions
Applying a performance monitoring framework to increase reach and adoption of children's healthy eating and physical activity programs
- Farrell, Louise, Lloyd, Beverley, Matthews, Rhonda, Bravo, Andrea, Wiggers, John, Rissel, Chris
A ‘systems’ approach to suicide prevention: radical change or doing the same things better?
- Fitzpatrick, Scott J., Hooker, Claire
Codesign of the Population Health Information Management System to measure reach and practice change of childhood obesity programs
- Green, Amanda M., Innes-Hughes, Christine, Rissel, Chris, Mitchell, Jo, Milat, Andrew J., Williams, Mandy, Persson, Lina, Thackway, Sarah, Lewis, Nicola, Wiggers, John
Improving the quality of healthcare: a cross-sectional study of the features of successful clinical networks
- Haines, Mary M., Brown, Bernadette, Elliott, Elizabeth J., Scott, Anthony, Dominello, Amanda, Klineberg, Emily, Atkinson, Jo-An, Paul, Christine, Redman, Sally, D'Este, Catherine A., Yano, Elizabeth M., Craig, Jonathan C., Middleton, Sandy, Castaldi, Peter A., Pollock, Carol A., Needham, Kate, Watt, William H.
‘Sometimes they’re gammin, playing tricks, but sometimes it’s ears.’ The perspectives of urban parents and carers of young Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children on their journey to diagnosis of persistent ear health and hearing problems
- Harkus, Samantha F., Caso, Kylie A. J., Hall, Sharron T., Kung, Carmen, Manton, Toni N., Murthy, Sarah J., Olive, Giselle A. L., Rankmore, Trumaine M., Roberts, Nikkita L., Ward, Meagan L., Kong, Kelvin M.
Impact of funding on influenza vaccine uptake in Australian children
- Howard, Zachary L., Dalton, Craig B., Carlson, Sandra, Baldwin, Zoe, Durrheim, David N.
High community burden of smoke-related symptoms in the Hunter and New England regions during the 2019-2020 Australian bushfires.
- Howard, Zachary L., Carlson, Sandra J., Baldwin, Zoe, Johnston, Fay, Durrheim, David N., Dalton, Craig B.
Reflections on the NSW Healthy Children Initiative: a comprehensive state-delivered childhood obesity prevention initiative
- Innes-Hughes, Christine, Rissel, Chris, Thomas, Margaret, Wolfenden, Luke
Genetic feedback to reduce alcohol consumption in hospital outpatients with risky drinking: feasibility and acceptability
- Johnson, Natalie A., Kypri, Kypros, Latter, Joanna, Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark, Dunlop, Adrian, Scott, Rodney
The intervention scalability assessment tool: A pilot study assessing five interventions for scalability
- Lee, Karen, Milat, Andrew, Grunseit, Anne, Conte, Kathleen, Wolfenden, Luke, Bauman, Adrian
Reliability study of clinical electronic records with paper records in the NSW Public Oral Health Service
- Masoe, Angela V., Blinkhorn, Anthony S., Colyvas, Kim, Taylor, Jane, Blinkhorn, Fiona A.
A guide to scaling up population health interventions
- Milat, Andrew J., Newson, Robyn, King, Lesley, Rissel, Chris, Wolfenden, Luke, Bauman, Adrian, Redman, Sally, Giffin, Michael
Piloting proactive marketing to recruit disadvantaged adults to a community-wide obesity prevention program
- O'Hara, Blythe J., Eggins, Dianne, Phongsavan, Philayrath, Milat, Andrew J., Bauman, Andrew E., Wiggers, J
Exposure to fast-food and sweetened-drink marketing at community sports clubs in Australia
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Wiggers, John H., Wolfenden, Luke, Kingsland, Melanie, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Tindall, Jennifer, McFadyen, Tameka, Rowland, Bosco C., Sherker, Shauna, Murphy, Allan, Heaton, Rachael
An update on the epidemiology and key issues associated with the diagnosis and management of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease cases in NSW
- Quinn, Emma, Merritt, Tony, Buckland, Michael E., Tobin, Sean
Renewal of the National Cervical Screening Program: health professionals' knowledge about screening of specific populations in NSW, Australia
- Sweeney, Sally O., Cheng, Yan, Botfield, Jessica R., Bateson, Deborah J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?