Non-invasive assessment of cardiac output with portable continuous-wave Doppler ultrasound
- Meyer, Sascha, Todd, David, Wright, Ian, Gortner, Ludwig, Reynolds, Graham
Safety and effectiveness of high-dose midazolam for severe behavioural disturbance in an emergency department with suspected psychostimulant-affected patients
- Spain, David, Crilly, Julia, Whyte, Ian, Jenner, Linda, Carr, Vaughan, Baker, Amanda
Adverse outcomes following emergency department discharge of patients with possible acute coronary syndrome
- Loten, Conrad, Isbister, Geoffrey, Jamcotchian, Melissa, Hullick, Carolyn, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John, Marley, John
Factors influencing rural versus metropolitan work choices for emergency physicians
- Meek, Robert, Doherty, Steven, Deans, Adrienne
Reviewing deaths in the emergency department: deaths in the department or deaths within 48 h
- Clunas, Sally, Whitaker, Richard, Ritchie, Nicole, Upton, Jeanette, Isbister, Geoffrey K.
Structured team approach to the agitated patient in the emergency department
- Downes, Michael A., Healy, Paul, Page, Colin B., Bryant, Jennifer L., Isbister, Geoffrey K.
Validation of a point of care troponin assay in real life emergency department conditions
- Loten, Conrad, Attia, John, Hullick, Carolyn, Marley, John, McElduff, Patrick
Sedation assessment tool to score acute behavioural disturbance in the emergency department
- Calver, Leonie A., Stokes, Barrie, Isbister, Geoffrey K.
Impact of pain location, organ system and treating speciality on timely delivery of analgesia in emergency departments
- Hansen, Kim, Thom, Ogilvie, Rodda, Hamish, Price, Melanie, Jackson, Chris, Bennetts, Scott, Doherty, Steven, Bartlett, Harry
Once or twice-daily, algorithm-based intravenous cephazolin for home-based cellulitis treatment
- Garrett, Tim, Harbort, Yvonne, Trebble, Mary, Docherty, Toni
Pain management in Australian emergency departments: current practice, enablers, barriers and future directions
- Bennetts, Scott, Campbell-Brophy, Evylyn, Huckson, Susan, Doherty, Steven
Point-of-care testing in snakebite: an envenomed case with false negative coagulation studies
- Cubitt, Mya, Armstrong, Jason, McCoubrie, David, White, Julian, Williams, Vaughn, Isbister, Geoffrey K.
Clinical research is a priority for emergency medicine but how do we make it happen, and do it well?
- Brown, Simon G. A., Isbister, Geoffrey K.
Is clinical performance adversely affected by wearing gloves during paediatric peripheral intravenous cannulation?
- Zhang, Michael, Lee, Mark, Knott, Susan
Recruitment of healthcare specialists (letter)
- Grady, Alice, Carey, Mariko, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Clinical pharmacist review: a randomised controlled trial
- Briggs, Sheridan, Pearce, Robert, Dilworth, Sophie, Higgins, Isabel, Hullick, Carolyn, Attia, John
Approach to death in the older emergency department patient
- Arendts, Glenn, Carpenter, Christopher R., Hullick, Carolyn, Burkett, Ellen, Nagaraj, Guruprasad, Rogers, Ian R.
Abuse of the older person: is this the case you missed last shift?
- Hullick, Carolyn, Carpenter, Christopher R., Critchlow, Robert, Burkett, Ellen, Arendts, Glenn, Nagaraj, Guruprasad, Rosen, Tony
Establishing a dedicated toxicology unit reduces length of stay of poisoned patients and saves hospital bed days
- Isoardi, Katherine Z., Armitage, Melanie C., Harris, Keith, Page, Colin B.
High-flow oxygen in patients undergoing procedural sedation in the emergency department: a retrospective chart review
- Thomson, David, Cowan, Timothy, Loten, Conrad, Botfield, Christina, Holliday, Elizabeth, Attia, John
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?