Epidemiology of trauma history and pain outcomes: a retrospective cohort study of community based Australian women
- Flehr, Alison, Coles, Jan, Dixon, John B., Gibson, Stephen J., Brilleman, Samuel L., Harris, Melissa L., Loxton, Deborah
Sources of Cervicogenic Headache among the Upper Cervical Synovial Joints
- Govind, Jayantilal, Bogduk, Nikolai
Acute experimental pain responses in methadone- and buprenorphine/naloxone-maintained patients administered additional opioid or gabapentin: a double-blind crossover pilot study
- Murnion, Bridin Patricia, Rivas, Consuelo, Demirkol, Apo, Hayes, Vicky, Lintzeris, Nicholas, Nielsen, Suzanne
Co-occurrence of chronic musculoskeletal pain and cardiovascular diseases: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Oliveira, Crystian B., Maher, Chris G., Franco, Marcia R., Kamper, Steven J., Williams, Christopher M., Silva, Fernanda G., Pinto, Rafael Z.
Group data or categorical data for outcomes of pain treatment?
- Bogduk, Nikolai, Stojanovic, Milan
The effectiveness of cervical medial branch thermal radiofrequency neurotomy stratified by Selection Criteria: A systematic review of the Literature
- Engel, Andrew, King, Wade, Schneider, Byron J., Duszynski, Belinda, Bogduk, Nikolai
Guidelines for composing and assessing a paper on treatment of pain
- Bogduk, Nikolai, Kennedy, David J., Vorobeychik, Yakov, Engel, Andrew
Protecting pain patients. The evaluation of a chronic pain educational intervention
- Holliday, Simon, Hayes, Chris, Dunlop, Adrian, Morgan, Simon, Tapley, Amanda, Henderson, Kim, Larance, Briony, Magin, Parker
The risks of continuing or discontinuing anticoagulants for patients undergoing common interventional pain procedures
- Endres, Stephen, Shufelt, Allison, Bogduk, Nikolai
Assessment of adults experiencing chronic non-cancer pain: a randomized trial of group versus individual format at an Australian tertiary pain service
- Smith, Natalie, Jordan, Meredith, White, Ruth, Bowman, Jenny, Hayes, Chris
Mathematical validation and credibility of diagnostic blocks for spinal pain
- Engel, Andrew J., Bogduk, Nikolai
The prevalence and cross-sectional associations of neuropathic-like pain among older, community-dwelling women with arthritis
- de Luca, Katie E., Parkinson, Lynne, Byles, Julie E., Lo, T. K. T., Pollard, Henry P., Blyth, Fiona M.
The pattern of opioid management by Australian general practice trainees
- Holliday, Simon, Morgan, Simon, Tapley, Amanda, Dunlop, Adrian, Henderson, Kim, van Driel, Mieke, Spike, Neil, McArthur, Lawrie, Ball, Jean, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Magin, Parker
A philosophical foundation for diagnostic blocks, with criteria for their validation
- Engel, Andrew, Macvicar, John, Bogduk, Nikolai
A systematic review of the effectiveness of CT-guided, lumbar transforaminal injection of steroids
An evaluation of the prescription of opioids for chronic nonmalignant pain by Australian general practitioners
- Holliday, Simon, Magin, Parker, Dunbabin, Janet, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Henry, Julie-Marie, Lintzeris, Nicholas, Attia, John, Goode, Susan, Dunlop, Adrian
Lumbar discogenic pain: state-of-the-art review
- Bogduk, Nikolai, Aprill, Charles, Derby, Richard
What are the clinical criteria justifying spinal manipulative therapy for neck pain? a systematic review of randomized controlled trials
- Smith, Josephine, Bolton, Philip S.
Predictors of a favorable response to transforaminal injection of steroids in patients with lumbar radicular pain due to disc herniation
- Ghahreman, Ali, Bogduk, Nikolai
Stigmatization of patients with chronic pain: the extinction of empathy
- Cohen, Milton, Quintner, John, Buchanan, David, Nielsen, Mandy, Guy, Lynette
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?