Risk factors for maternal mortality in a tertiary hospital in Kenya: a case control study
- Yego, Faith, D'Este, Catherine, Byles, Julie, Williams, Jennifer Stewart, Nyongesa, Paul
A case-control study of risk factors for fetal and early neonatal deaths in a tertiary hospital in Kenya
- Yego, Faith, D'Este, Catherine, Byles, Julie, Nyongesa, Paul, Williams, Jennifer Stewart
This baby is not for turning: women's experiences of attempted external cephalic version
- Watts, N. P., Petrovska, K., Bisits, A., Catling, C., Homer, C. S. E.
Women's perceptions of antenatal care: are we following guideline recommended care?
- Waller, Amy, Bryant, Jamie, Cameron, Emilie, Galal, Mohamed, Quay, Juliana, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Reluctance to care for patients with HIV or hepatitis B / C in Japan
- Wada, Koji, Smith, Derek R., Ishimaru, Tomohiro
Obstetric outcomes for women with female genital mutilation at an Australian hospital, 2006-2012: a descriptive study
- Varol, Nesrin, Dawson, Angela, Turkmani, Sabera, Hall, John J., Nanayakkara, Susie, Jenkins, Greg, Homer, Caroline S. E., McGeechan, Kevin
Incidence and determinants of neonatal near miss in south Ethiopia: a prospective cohort study
- Tekelab, Tesfalidet, Chojenta, Catherine, Smith, Roger, Loxton, Deborah
Antenatal care use in Ethiopia: a spatial and multilevel analysis
- Tegegne, Teketo Kassaw, Chojenta, Catherine, Getachew, Theodros, Smith, Roger, Loxton, Deborah
Systematic review of community participation interventions to improve maternal health outcomes in rural South Asia
- Sharma, Binod Bindu, Jones, Lisa, Loxton, Deborah Joanne, Booth, Debbie, Smith, Roger
Opening the door: midwives' perceptions of two models of psychosocial assessment in pregnancy- a mixed methods study
- Schmied, V., Reilly, N., Black, E., Kingston, D., Talcevska, K., Mule, V., Austin, MP
Factors influencing choice of skilled birth attendance at ANC: evidence from the Kenya demographic health survey
- Nyongesa, Caroline, Xu, Xiaoyue, Hall, John J., Macharia, William M., Yego, Faith, Hall, Brigid
The Breathing for Life Trial: a randomised controlled trial of fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FENO)-based management of asthma during pregnancy and its impact on perinatal outcomes and infant and childhood respiratory health
- Murphy, Vanessa E., Jensen, Megan E., Colditz, Paul B., Seeho, Sean K., Attia, John, Searles, Andrew, Doran, Christopher, Powell, Heather, Gibson, Peter G., Mattes, Joerg, Hensley, Michael J., Giles, Warwick B., Peek, Michael J., Bisits, Andrew, Callaway, Leonie K., McCaffery, Kirsten, Barrett, Helen L.
Empowering families by engaging and relating Murri way: A grounded theory study of the implementation of the Cape York Baby Basket program
- McCalman, Janya, Searles, Andrew, Bainbridge, Roxanne, Ham, Rachael, Mein, Jacki, Neville, Johanna, Campbell, Sandra, Tsey, Komla
Prevention of postpartum haemorrhage: cost consequences analysis of misoprostol in low-resource settings
- Lang, Danielle L., Zhao, Fei-Li, Robertson, Jane
Health providers’ and pregnant women’s perspectives about smoking cessation support: a COM-B analysis of a global systematic review of qualitative studies
- Kumar, Ratika, Stevenson, Leah, Jobling, Judith, Bar-Zeev, Yael, Eftekhari, Parivash, Gould, Gillian S.
Optimum maternal healthcare service utilization and infant mortality in Ethiopia
- Kiross, Girmay Tsegay, Chojenta, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Loxton, Deborah
Re-examination of perinatal mental health policy frameworks for women signalling distress on the Edinburgh postnatal depression scale (EPDS) completed during their antenatal booking-in consultation: a call for population health intervention
- Khanlari, Sarah, Barnett Am, Bryanne, Ogbo, Felix Akpojene, Eastwood, John
Psychosocial and obstetric determinants of women signalling distress during Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale (EPDS) screening in Sydney, Australia
- Khanlari, Sarah, Eastwood, John, Barnett, Bryanne, Naz, Sabrina, Ogbo, Felix Akpojene
Agreement between self-reported perinatal outcomes and administrative data in New South Wales, Australia
- Gresham, Ellie, Forder, Peta, Chojenta, Catherine L., Byles, Julie E., Loxton, Deborah J., Hure, Alexis J.
Magnitude and determinants of obstetric case fatality rate among women with the direct causes of maternal deaths in Ethiopia: a national cross sectional study
- Geleto, Ayele, Chojenta, Catherine, Taddele, Tefera, Loxton, Deborah
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?