Evaluation of the accuracy of multiparametric MRI for predicting prostate cancer pathology and tumour staging in the real world: an multicentre study
- Kam, Jonathan, Yuminaga, Yuigi, Louie-Johnsun, Mark, Krelle, Matthew, Gavin, Dominic, Koschel, Samantha, Aluwihare, Kushlan, Sutherland, Tom, Skinner, Sarah, Brennan, Janelle, Wong, Lih-Ming
A clinician-centred programme for behaviour change in the optimal use of staging investigations for newly diagnosed prostate cancer
- Rutledge, Alison B., McLeod, Nicholas, Mehan, Nicholas, Regan, Timothy W., Ainsworth, Paul, Chong, Peter, Doyle, Terrence, White, Martin, Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Martin, Jarad M.
Body composition, fatigue and exercise in patients with prostate cancer undergoing androgen-deprivation therapy
- Newton, Robert U., Jeffery, Emily, Galvão, Daniel A., Peddle-McIntyre, Carolyn J., Spry, Nigel, Joseph, David, Denham, James W., Taaffe, Dennis R.
Time on androgen deprivation therapy and adaptations to exercise: secondary analysis from a 12-month randomized controlled trial in men with prostate cancer
- Taaffe, Dennis R., Buffart, Laurien M., Newton, Robert U., Spry, Nigel, Denham, James, Joseph, David, Lamb, David, Chambers, Suzanne K., Galvão, Daniel A.
Multi-centre, prospective evaluation of the Seldinger technique for difficult male urethral catheter insertions by non-urology trained doctors
- Yuminaga, Yuigi, Kam, Jonathan, Louie-Johnsun, Mark
The Australian laparoscopic non robotic radical prostatectomy experience – analysis of 2943 cases (USANZ supplement)
- Louie-Johnsun, Mark William, Handmer, Marcus M., Calopedos, Ross John Spero, Chabert, Charles, Cohen, Ronald J., Gianduzzo, Troy R. J., Kearns, Paul A., Moon, Daniel A., Ooi, Jason, Shannon, Tom, Sofield, David, Tan, Andrew H. H.
The use of portable video media versus standard verbal communication in the urological consent process: a randomised controlled clinical trial
- Winter, Matthew, Kam, Jonathan, Nalavenkata, Sunny, Hardy, Ellen, Handmer, Marcus, Ainsworth, Hannah, Lee, Wai Gin, Louie-Johnsun, Mark
Can supervised exercise prevent treatment toxicity in patients with prostate cancer initiating androgen-deprivation therapy: a randomised controlled trial
- Cormie, Prue, Galvão, Daniel A., Spry, Nigel, Joseph, David, Chee, Raphael, Taaffe, Dennis R., Chambers, Suzanne K., Newton, Robert U.
Prostate cancer mortality outcomes and patterns of primary treatment for Aboriginal men in New South Wales, Australia
- Rodger, Jennifer C., Supramaniam, Rajah, Gibberd, Alison J., Smith, David P., Armstrong, Bruce K., Dillon, Anthony, O'Connell, Dianne L.
Patterns of management and surveillance imaging amongst medical oncologists in Australia for stage i testicular cancer
- Grimison, Peter, Houghton, Baerin, Chatfield, Mark, Toner, Guy C., Davis, Ian D., Martin, Jarad, Hovey, Elizabeth, Stockler, Martin R.
α-blockers, antibiotics and anti-inflammatories have a role in the management of chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome
- Thakkinstian, Ammarin, Attia, John, Anothaisintawee, Thunyarat, Nickel, J. Curtis
Incidence of bladder cancer in the Maori population: a comparison with the rates in Australia and New Zealand and the association with smoking
- Ranasinghe, W., Ayres, B. E, Doyle, T., Ranasinghe, T., Bolton, D., Joseph, B., Persad, R.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?