Improvement in epistaxis management: the experience of a dedicated hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia clinic
- Anning, Rebecca, Huang, Johnson, Ronan, Anne, de Malmanche, Jillian, Asher, Rebecca, Low, Tsu-Hui (Hubert)
Informed consent: perceptions and practice of orthopaedic trainees
- Atkin, Jodie, Incoll, Ian W., Owen, John, Conyard, Chris
The epidemiology of injuries related to falling trees and tree branches
- Way, Teagan L., Balogh, Zsolt J.
Gender associations with selection into Australian Orthopaedic Surgical Training: 2007-2019
- Incoll, Ian W., Atkin, Jodie, Frank, Jason r., Vrancic, Sindy, Khorshid, Omar
Telehealth in surgery: an umbrella review
- Smith, Sarah M., Jacobsen, Jonathon Henry W., North, John B., Wu, Roxanne, Maddern, Guy J., Frydenberg, Mark, Atlas, Alvin P., Khoja, Adeel, Kovoor, Joshua G., Tivey, David R., Babidge, Wendy J., Clancy, Bridget, Jacobson, Erica, O'Neill, Christine
Australian orthopaedic surgery training: Australian orthopaedic association's strategic education review
- Incoll, Ian W., Atkin, Jodie, Owen, John, Keane, Ally, Khorshid, Omar, Cosenza, Adrian, Frank, Jason
Comparison of administrative data and the American College of Surgeons National Surgical Quality Improvement Program data in a New South Wales hospital
- Richardson, Arthur, Pang, Tony, Hitos, Kerry, Toh, James Wei Tatt, Johnston, Emma, Morgan, Gary, Zeng, Mingjuan, Mazevska, Denzia, McElduff, Patrick
Post-discharge opioid prescribing after laparoscopic appendicectomy and cholecystectomy
- Zhao, Jie, Peters, Luke, Gelzinnis, Scott, Carroll, Rosemary, Nolan, Jennifer, Di Sano, Suzanne, Pockney, Peter, Smith, Stephen
Short- and long-term outcomes of percutaneous cholecystostomy in an Australian population
- Corbetta Machado, Maria Julia, Gray, Andrew, Cerdeira, Marisol P., Gani, Jon
A tale of two cities: prehospital intubation with or without paralysing agents for traumatic brain injury
- Bendinelli, Cino, Ku, Dominic, Nebauer, Shane, King, Kate L., Howard, Teresa, Gruen, Russel, Evans, Tiffany, Fitzgerald, Mark, Balogh, Zsolt J.
Biomarkers and anastomotic leakage in colorectal surgery: C-reactive protein trajectory is the gold standard
- Smith, Stephen R., Pockney, Peter, Holmes, Ryan, Doig, Fiona, Attia, John, Holliday, Elizabeth, Carroll, Rosemary, Draganic, Brian
Has the autonomy pendulum swung too far?
Impact of avoiding post-operative urinary catheters on outcomes following colorectal resection in an ERAS programme: no IDUC and ERAS programmes
- Roberts, Samuel T., Patel, Kiraati, Smith, Stephen R.
Mobility scores as a predictor of length of stay in general surgery: a prospective cohort study
- Carroll, Georgia M., Hampton, Jacob, Carroll, Rosemary, Smith, Stephen R.
Pursuing the second ipsilateral gland during minimally invasive video-assisted parathyroidectomy
- Bendinelli, Cino, Gray, Andrew, Suradi, Hassan, Weber, Dieter G., Acharya, Shamasunder, Price, Anna, Mcgrath, Shaun
Randomized clinical trial to assess the ideal mode of delivery for local anaesthetic abdominal wall blocks
- Holmes, Ryan, Smith, Stephen R., Carroll, Rosemary, Holz, Phillip, Mehrotra, Rahul, Pockney, Peter
The Australian laparoscopic radical prostatectomy learning curve
- Handmer, Marcus, Chabert, Charles, Louie-Johnsun, Mark, Cohen, Ronald, Gianduzzo, Troy, Kearns, Paul, Moon, Daniel, Ooi, Jason, Shannon, Tom, Sofield, David, Tan, Andrew
Wound tension and 'closability' with keystone flaps, V-Y flaps and primary closure: a study in fresh-frozen cadavers
- Donovan, Lewis C., Douglas, Charles D., Van Helden, Dirk
Who, where, what and where to now? A snapshot of publishing patterns in Australian orthopaedic surgery
- Croker, Nicolas, Lobo, Abhirup, Croker, Anne, Balogh, Zsolt J., Dewar, David
Pelvic fracture-specific scales versus general patient reported scales for pelvic fracture outcomes: a systematic review
- Lumsdaine, William, Weber, Dieter, Balogh, Zsolt J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?