Intercostal catheter insertion: are we really doing well?
- Alrahbi, Rashid, Easton, Ruth, Bendinelli, Cino, Enninghorst, Natalie, Sisak, Krisztian, Balogh, Zsolt J.
Improvement in epistaxis management: the experience of a dedicated hereditary haemorrhagic telangiectasia clinic
- Anning, Rebecca, Huang, Johnson, Ronan, Anne, de Malmanche, Jillian, Asher, Rebecca, Low, Tsu-Hui (Hubert)
Informed consent: perceptions and practice of orthopaedic trainees
- Atkin, Jodie, Incoll, Ian W., Owen, John, Conyard, Chris
Australian trauma care: time for change (editorial)
Pursuing the second ipsilateral gland during minimally invasive video-assisted parathyroidectomy
- Bendinelli, Cino, Gray, Andrew, Suradi, Hassan, Weber, Dieter G., Acharya, Shamasunder, Price, Anna, Mcgrath, Shaun
A tale of two cities: prehospital intubation with or without paralysing agents for traumatic brain injury
- Bendinelli, Cino, Ku, Dominic, Nebauer, Shane, King, Kate L., Howard, Teresa, Gruen, Russel, Evans, Tiffany, Fitzgerald, Mark, Balogh, Zsolt J.
Mobility scores as a predictor of length of stay in general surgery: a prospective cohort study
- Carroll, Georgia M., Hampton, Jacob, Carroll, Rosemary, Smith, Stephen R.
Clinical indicators in surgery: a critical review of the Australian experience
- Collopy, Brian T., Bichel-Findlay, Jennifer M., Woodruff, Peter W. H., Gibberd, Robert W.
Short- and long-term outcomes of percutaneous cholecystostomy in an Australian population
- Corbetta Machado, Maria Julia, Gray, Andrew, Cerdeira, Marisol P., Gani, Jon
Who, where, what and where to now? A snapshot of publishing patterns in Australian orthopaedic surgery
- Croker, Nicolas, Lobo, Abhirup, Croker, Anne, Balogh, Zsolt J., Dewar, David
Making sense of emergency surgery in New South Wales: a position statement
- Deane, Stephen A., Maclellan, Donald G., Meredith, Gavin L., Cregan, Patrick C.
Acute-care surgical services: a personal perspective
Epidemiology of post-injury multiple organ failure in an Australian trauma system
- Dewar, David C., Mackay, Peter, Balogh, Zsolt
Wound tension and 'closability' with keystone flaps, V-Y flaps and primary closure: a study in fresh-frozen cadavers
- Donovan, Lewis C., Douglas, Charles D., Van Helden, Dirk
Time to computed tomography scanning for major trauma patients: the Australian reality
- Easton, Ruth, Sisak, Krisztian, Balogh, Zsolt J.
Factors predicting the need for splenectomy in children with blunt splenic trauma
- Fick, Anton E. A., Raychaudhuri, Prasenjit, Bear, John, Roy, Gerrad, Balogh, Zsolt, Kumar, Rajendra
Obesity surgery still does not equal laparoscopic gastric banding
21st century appendicitis: selecting non-operative winners
The Australian laparoscopic radical prostatectomy learning curve
- Handmer, Marcus, Chabert, Charles, Louie-Johnsun, Mark, Cohen, Ronald, Gianduzzo, Troy, Kearns, Paul, Moon, Daniel, Ooi, Jason, Shannon, Tom, Sofield, David, Tan, Andrew
Randomized clinical trial to assess the ideal mode of delivery for local anaesthetic abdominal wall blocks
- Holmes, Ryan, Smith, Stephen R., Carroll, Rosemary, Holz, Phillip, Mehrotra, Rahul, Pockney, Peter
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?