An algorithm for the optimization of multiple classifiers in data mining based on graphs
- Kelarev, Andrei, Ryan, Joe, Yearwood, John
Labellings of trees with maximum degree three---an improved bound
- Brankovic, Ljiljana, Rosa, Alex, Siran, Jozef
Maximizing the size of planar graphs under girth constraints
- Christou, Michalis, Iliopoulos, Costas S., Miller, Mirka
Mutation of vertex-magic regular graphs
- Kimberley, J. S., MacDougall, J. A.
On chromatic transversal domination in graphs
- Arumugam, S., Raja Chandrasekar, K.
On diregularity of digraphs of defect at most two
- Dafik, Miller, Mirka, Iliopoulos, Costas, Ryjacek, Zdenek
On distance magic labeling of graphs
- Sugeng, K. A., Fronček, D., Miller, M., Ryan, J., Walker, J.
On the energy of certain recursive structures
- Stephen, Sudeep, Rajan, Bharati, Miller, Mirka, Grigorious, Cyriac, William, Albert
On the nonexistence of graphs of diameter 2 and defect 2
- Miller, Mirka, Nguyen, Minh Hoang, Pineda-Villavicencio, Guillermo
- Eggleton, Roger B., Kimberley, Jason S., MacDougall, James A.
The equivalence chain of a graph
- Arumugam, S., Sundarakannan, M.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?