The lived experiences of Ngä Täne Mäori with hip and knee osteoarthritis
- Dixon, Te Whatarangi, O’Brien, Daniel W., Terry, Gareth, Baldwin, Jennifer N., Ruakere, Tom, Mekkelholt, Toni, Larmer, Peter J.
The current use of positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy by public hospital physiotherapists in New South Wales
- Johnston, Catherine L., James, Rowan, Mackney, Jennifer H.
Simulation as a component of introductory physiotherapy clinical placements
- Johnston, Catherine, Wilson, Jake C., Wakely, Luke, Walmsley, Sarah, Newstead, Clint J.
Quality indicators for hip and knee osteoarthritis management in New Zealand: a patient survey
- Larmer, Peter J., Bennett, Katie, Baldwin, Jennifer N., Bassett, Sandra, O'Brien, Daniel W.
Prevalence and physiotherapist awareness of shoulder pain and/ or stiffness as an early symptom of Parkinson's disease: An Australian perspective
- Walmsley, Sarah, Chandley-Pascoe, Darrell, Collins, Evelyn, Marquez, Jodie
Pre-manipulative testing: where do we go from here?
- Rivett, Darren A., Thomas, Lucy, Bolton, Philip
Physiotherapy clinical education in Australia: development and validation of a survey instrument to profile clinical educator characteristics, experience and training requirements
- Newstead, Clint, Johnston, Catherine, Nesbit, Gillian, McCallister, Lindy
People seeking treatment for a new episode of neck pain typically have rapid improvement in symptoms: an observational study
Patient-perceived barriers and enablers to adherence to physiotherapist prescribed self-management strategies
- Peek, Kerry, Carey, Mariko, Mackenzie, Lisa, Sanson-Fisher, Robert
An evidence-informed model of care for people with lower limb osteoarthritis in New Zealand
- O'Brien, Daniel W., Pigg, Wesley, Ellis, Richard, Baldwin, Jennifer N., Quicke, Jonathan G., Evans, Nicola, Dziedzic, Krysia
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?