An evidence-informed model of care for people with lower limb osteoarthritis in New Zealand
- O'Brien, Daniel W., Pigg, Wesley, Ellis, Richard, Baldwin, Jennifer N., Quicke, Jonathan G., Evans, Nicola, Dziedzic, Krysia
Patient-perceived barriers and enablers to adherence to physiotherapist prescribed self-management strategies
- Peek, Kerry, Carey, Mariko, Mackenzie, Lisa, Sanson-Fisher, Robert
People seeking treatment for a new episode of neck pain typically have rapid improvement in symptoms: an observational study
Physiotherapy clinical education in Australia: development and validation of a survey instrument to profile clinical educator characteristics, experience and training requirements
- Newstead, Clint, Johnston, Catherine, Nesbit, Gillian, McCallister, Lindy
Pre-manipulative testing: where do we go from here?
- Rivett, Darren A., Thomas, Lucy, Bolton, Philip
Prevalence and physiotherapist awareness of shoulder pain and/ or stiffness as an early symptom of Parkinson's disease: An Australian perspective
- Walmsley, Sarah, Chandley-Pascoe, Darrell, Collins, Evelyn, Marquez, Jodie
Quality indicators for hip and knee osteoarthritis management in New Zealand: a patient survey
- Larmer, Peter J., Bennett, Katie, Baldwin, Jennifer N., Bassett, Sandra, O'Brien, Daniel W.
Simulation as a component of introductory physiotherapy clinical placements
- Johnston, Catherine, Wilson, Jake C., Wakely, Luke, Walmsley, Sarah, Newstead, Clint J.
The current use of positive expiratory pressure (PEP) therapy by public hospital physiotherapists in New South Wales
- Johnston, Catherine L., James, Rowan, Mackney, Jennifer H.
The lived experiences of Ngä Täne Mäori with hip and knee osteoarthritis
- Dixon, Te Whatarangi, O’Brien, Daniel W., Terry, Gareth, Baldwin, Jennifer N., Ruakere, Tom, Mekkelholt, Toni, Larmer, Peter J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?