Pain relief effect of breast feeding and music therapy during heel lance for healthy-term neonates in China: a randomized controlled trial
- Zhu, Jiemin, He , Hong-Gu, Zhou, Xiuzhu, Wei, Haixia, Gao, Yaru, Ye, Benlan, Liu, Zuguo, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi
Predictors of breast feeding self-efficacy in the immediate postpartum period: a cross-sectional study
- Yang, Xiao, Gao, Ling-ling, Ip, Wan-Yim, Sally Chan, Wai Chi
Sleep, mental health and wellbeing among fathers of infants up to one year postpartum: a scoping review
- Wynter, Karen, Francis, Lauren M., Fletcher, Richard, McBride, Nyanda, Dowse, Eileen, Wilson, Nathan, Di Manno, Laura, Teague, Samantha, Macdonald, Jacqui A.
"What am I thinking? Is this normal?" A cross-sectional study investigating the nature of negative thoughts, parental self-efficacy and psychological distress in new fathers
- Wroe, Jaime, Campbell, Linda, Fletcher, Richard, McLoughland, Carmel
A cross sectional study investigating weight management motivations, methods and perceived healthy eating and physical activity influences in women up to five years following childbirth
- Vincze, Lisa, Rollo, Megan E., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Burrows, Tracy L., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Blumfield, Michelle, Collins, Clare E.
Magnitude and correlates of postnatal care utilization among reproductive aged women in a rural district in eastern Ethiopia: a cross-sectional study
- Tesfaye, Gezahegn, Chojenta, Catherine, Smith, Roger, Loxton, Deborah
Health service utilisation by pregnant women over a seven-year period
- Sibbritt, David, Adams, Jon, Lui, Chi-Wai
Perceptions of primiparas on a postnatal psychoeducation programme: the process evaluation
- Shorey, Shefaly, Chan, Sally Wai-chi, Chong, Yap Seng, He, Hong-Gu
Characterizing gestational weight gain in a cohort of Indigenous Australian women
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Weatherall, Loretta, Keogh, Lyniece, Sutherland, Kathryn, Collins, Clare E., Pringle, Kirsty G., Rae, Kym M.
Nutrition services offered to pregnant women attending antenatal clinics in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: A qualitative study
- Saronga, Naomi, Burrows, Tracy L., Collins, Clare E., Mosha, Idda H., Sunguya, Bruno F., Rollo, Megan E.
A feminist critique of foundational nursing research and theory on transition to motherhood
- Parratt, Jenny A., Fahy, Kathleen M.
The association between intimate partner violence and low birth weight and preterm delivery in eastern Ethiopia: findings from a facility-based study
- Musa, Abdulbasit, Chojenta, Catherine, Loxton, Deborah
Shoulder dystocia: a panic station or an opportunity for post-traumatic growth?
- Minooee, Sonia, Cummins, Allison, Foureur, Maralyn, Travaglia, Joanne
The acceptability and feasibility of implementing a fractional exhaled nitric oxide (FeNO)-based asthma management strategy into antenatal care: the perspective of pregnant women with asthma
- McLaughlin, Karen, Jensen, Megan E., Foureur, Maralyn, Gibson, Peter, Murphy, Vanessa E.
Midwives' perception of their role in providing antenatal asthma management in Australia - a qualitative study
- McLaughlin, Karen, Kable, Ashley, Ebert, Lyn, Murphy, Vanessa
Preparing fathers for the transition to parenthood: recommendations for the content of antenatal education
- May, Chris, Fletcher, Richard
Barriers and facilitators to smoking cessation within pregnant Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women: an integrative review
- Harris, Belinda M., Harris, Melissa L., Rae, Kym, Chojenta, Catherine
Comparison of pre-diagnosis dietary intake of women with gestational diabetes mellitus to dietary recommendations
- Harper, Claire A., Smythe, Kylie, Wong, Vincent W., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Chronological narratives from smoking initiation through to pregnancy of Indigenous Australian women: a qualitative study
- Gould, Gillian S., Bovill, Michelle, Clarke, Marilyn J., Gruppetta, Maree, Cadet-James, Yvonne, Bonevski, Billie
Incidence of maternal near miss among women in labour admitted to hospitals in Ethiopia
- Geleto, Ayele, Chojenta, Catherine, Taddele, Tefera, Loxton, Deborah
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?