Preparedness of new graduate Australian physiotherapists in the use of electrophysical agents
- Chipchase, L. S., Williams, M. T., Robertson, V. J.
Attentional focus of feedback for improving performance of reach-to-grasp after stroke: a randomised crossover study
- Durham, K. F., Sackley, C. M., Wright, C. C., Wing, A. M., Edwards, M. G., Van Vliet, P.
Australian physiotherapists' priorities for the development of clinical prediction rules for low back pain: a qualitative study
- Haskins, Robin, Osmotherly, Peter G., Southgate, Erica, Rivett, Darren A.
Pulmonary rehabilitation in Australia: a national survey
- Johnston, Catherine L., Maxwell, Lyndal J., Alison, Jennifer A.
Physiotherapy students' perceptions and experiences of clinical prediction rules
- Knox, Grahame M., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Stanton, Tasha R., Kelly, David H., Vicenzino, Bill, Wand, Benedict M., Rivett, Darren A.
Physiotherapy clinical educators' perceptions and experiences of clinical prediction rules
- Knox, Grahame M., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A.
Differences in the kinematics of the cervical and thoracic spine during functional movement in individuals with or without chronic neck pain: a systematic review
- Moghaddas, Diana, de Zoete, Rutger Marinus Johannes, Edwards, Suzi, Snodgrass, Suzanne J.
Interventions to aid patient adherence to physiotherapist prescribed self-management strategies: a systematic review
- Peek, Kerry, Sanson-Fisher, Robert, Mackenzie, Lisa, Carey, Mariko
Comparison of the analgesic efficacy of interferential therapy and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
- Shanahan, Christine, Ward, Alex R., Robertson, Val J.
Objective concurrent feedback on force parameters improves performance of lumbar mobilisation, but skill retention declines rapidly
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Odelli, Rachel A.
The clinical utility of cervical range of motion in diagnosis, prognosis, and evaluating the effects of manipulation: A systematic review
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Cleland, Joshua A., Haskins, Robin, Rivett, Darren A.
Cervical spine mobilisation forces applied by physiotherapy students
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A., Robertson, Val J., Stojanovski, Elizabeth
Ability to adjust reach extent in the hemiplegic arm
- van Vliet, Paulette M., Sheridan, Martin R.
Movement and pain patterns in early stage primary/idiopathic adhesive capsulitis: a factor analysis
- Walmsley, Sarah, Osmotherly, Peter G., Rivett, Darren A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?