Bibliometric research in Occupational Health (editorial)
- Smith, Derek R., Gehanno, Jean-Francois, Takahashi, Ken
Tobacco smoking by occupation in Australia and the United States: a review of national surveys conducted between 1970 and 2005
Alcohol-related absenteeism: the need to analyse consumption patterns in order to target screening and brief interventions in the workplace (editorial)
- Leggat, Peter A., Smith, Derek R.
Estimation of some missing bibliometric indicators at Industrial Health (letter)
- Smith, Derek R., Leggat, Peter A.
Menstrual disorders and their influence on low back pain among Japanese nurses
- Smith, Derek R., Mihashi, Mutsuko, Adachi, Yasuko, Shouyama, Yukimi, Mouri, Fusayo, Ishibashi, Noriko, Ishitake, Tatsuya
Should folate supplements be integrated with workplace nutrition programs? (letter)
- Smith, Derek R., Lucock, Mark D.
Exploring new frontiers in occupational epidemiology: the Hunter Community Study (HCS) from Australia
- Smith, Derek R., Attia, John, McEvoy, Mark
Hospital safety climate, psychosocial risk factors and needlestick injuries in Japan
- Smith, Derek R., Muto, Takashi, Sairenchi, Toshimi, Ishikawa, Yumiko, Sayama, Shizue, Yoshida, Atsushi, Townley-Jones, Maureen
HIV testing and attitudes among the working-age population of Japan: annual health checkups may offer an effective way forwards
- Ishimaru, Tomohiro, Wada, Koji, Smith, Derek R.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?