Comparison of accredited person and medical officer discharge decisions under the Mental Health Act of NSW: A cohort study of deliberate self-poisoning patients
- McGill, Katie, Spittal, Matthew J., Bryant, Jennifer, Lewin, Terry J., Whyte, Ian M., Madden, Clare, Carter, Greg
Hospital-treated deliberate self-poisoning patients: Drug-induced delirium and clinical outcomes
- Gale, Lindsay, McGill, Katie, Twaddell, Scott, Whyte, Ian M., Lewin, Terry J., Carter, Gregory L.
Indian psychiatrists in the Australian workforce – From brain drain to brain exchange
- Pai, Nagesh, Gupta, Rahul, Lakra, Vinay, Vella, Shae-Leigh, Kalra, Harish, Yadav, Tarun, Chaturvedi, Shailja, Gill, Neeraj S.
Using the Patient Health Questionnaire to estimate prevalence and gender differences of somatic symptoms and psychological co-morbidity in a secondary inpatient population with abdominal pain
- Stieler, Melissa, Pockney, Peter, Campbell, Cassidy, Thirugnanasundralingam, Vaisnavi, Gan, Lachlan, Spittal, Matthew, Carter, Gregory
Revisiting the effectiveness of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation treatment in depression, again
- Fitzgerald, Paul B., Gill, Shane, Hussain, Salam, Chamoli, Suneel, Csizmadia, Tibi, Tolan, Patrick, Cocchi, Luca, Ibrahim Oam, Samir, Shankar, Kavitha, Sarma, Shanthi, Lau, Michael, Loo, Colleen, Breakspear, Michael, Yadav, Tarun, Hoy, KE, Kulkarni, Jayashri, Chen, Leo, Pridmore, Saxby, Purushothaman, Subramanian, Galletly, Cherrie, Clarke, Patrick, Ng, Felicity
A randomised trial of dialectical behaviour therapy and the conversational model for the treatment of borderline personality disorder with recent suicidal and/or non-suicidal self-injury: an effectiveness study in an Australian public mental health service
- Walton, Carla J., Bendit, Nick, Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Gregory L., Lewin, Terry J.
Diet quality, dietary inflammatory index and body mass index as predictors of response to adjunctive N-acetylcysteine and mitochondrial agents in adults with bipolar disorder: a sub-study of a randomised placebo-controlled trial
- Ashton, Melanie M., Dean, Olivia M., Hopwood, Malcolm, Faye-Chauhan, Keshav, Kim, Yesul, Dash, Sarah R., Jacka, Felice N., Shivappa, Nitin, Hebert, James R., Turner, Alyna, Marx, Wolfgang, Mohebbi, Mohammadreza, Berk, Michael, Malhi, Gin S., Ng, Chee H., Cotton, Sue M., Dodd, Seetal, Sarris, Jerome
Effectiveness of embedding a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service in increasing preventive care provision: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin M. C., Bartlem, Kate M., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Clancy, Richard V., Castle, David J., Wilson, Andrew, Rissel, Chris E., Wutzke, Sonia, Hodder, Rebecca K., Colyvas, Kim, Murphy, Fionna, Bowman, Jenny A.
Harmonised collection of data in youth mental health: towards large datasets
- Lavoie, Suzie, Allott, Kelly, Amminger, Paul, Bartholomeusz, Cali, Berger, Maximus, Breakspear, Michael, Henders, Anjali K., Lee, Rico, Lin, Ashleigh, McGorry, Patrick, Rice, Simon, Schmaal, Lianne, Wood, Stephen J.
Hospital-treated deliberate self-poisoning in the older adult: identifying specific clinical assessment needs
- Jackson, Mariann, McGill, Katie, Lewin, Terry J., Bryant, Jenifer, Whyte, Ian, Carter, Gregory
Wnt receptor gene FZD1 was associated with schizophrenia in genome-wide SNP analysis of the Australian Schizophrenia Research Bank cohort
- Liu, Xiaoman, Low, Siew-Kee, Michie, Patricia T., Catts, Stan V., Henskens, Frans, Pantelis, Christos, Loughland, Carmel, Boddy, Alan V., Tooney, Paul A., Scott, Rodney J., Carr, Vaughan J., Cairns, Murray J., Atkins, Joshua R., Wu, Jing Qin, Reay, William R., Cairns, Heath M., Green, Melissa J., Schall, Ulrich, Jablensky, Assen, Mowry, Bryan
Is the reported increase in young female hospital-treated intentional self-harm real or artefactual?
- McGill, Katie, Hiles, Sarah A., Handley, Tonelle E., Page, Andrew, Lewin, Terry J., Whyte, Ian, Carter, Gregory L.
Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists professional practice guidelines for the administration of electroconvulsive therapy
- Weiss, Alan, Hussain, Salam, Ng, Bradley, Sarma, Shanthi, Tiller, John, Waite, Susan, Loo, Colleen
Efficacy of online lifestyle interventions targeting lifestyle behaviour change in depressed populations: A systematic review
- Young, Claire L., Trapani, Karen, Dawson, Samantha, O'Neil, Adrienne, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Berk, Michael, Jacka, Felice N.
Finding the optimal treatment model: A systematic review of treatment for co-occurring alcohol misuse and depression
- Hobden, Breanne, Bryant, Jamie, Carey, Mariko, Baker, Amanda L., Farrell, Michael, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Mattick, Richard P., Shakeshaft, Anthony, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Randomised controlled trial of a healthy lifestyle intervention among smokers with psychotic disorders: outcomes to 36 months
- Baker, Amanda L., Richmond, Robyn, Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Filia, Sacha L., Castle, David, Williams, Jill M., Lewin, Terry J., Clark, Vanessa, Callister, Robin, Palazzi, Kerrin
Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists clinical practice guidelines for the treatment of panic disorder, social anxiety disorder and generalised anxiety disorder
- Andrews, Gavin, Bell, Caroline, Boyce, Philip, Gale, Christopher, Lampe, Lisa, Marwat, Omar, Rapee, Ronald, Wilkins, Gregory
Severity of illness and adaptive functioning predict quality of care of children among parents with psychotic disorders: a confirmatory factor analysis
- Campbell, Linda E., Hanlon, Mary-Claire, Galletly, Cherrie A., Harvey, Carol, Stain, Helen, Cohen, Martin, van Ravenzwaaij, Don, Brown, Scott
Co-ingested alcohol and the timing of deliberate self-poisonings
- Chitty, Kate M., Kirby, Katherine, Osborne, Nicholas J., Isbister, Geoffrey K., Buckley, Nicholas A.
Communication skills in the training of psychiatrists: a systematic review of current approaches
- Ditton-Phare, Philippa, Loughland, Carmel, Duvivier, Robbert, Kelly, Brian
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?