'Earning and learning' in those with psychotic disorders: the second Australian national survey of psychosis
- Waghorn, Geoffrey, Saha, Sukanta, McGorry, Patrick, McGrath, John J., Harvey, Carol, Morgan, Vera A., Waterreus, Anna, Bush, Robert, Castle, David, Galletly, Cherrie, Stain, Helen J., Neil, Amanda L.
A comparison of patient clinical and social outcomes before and after the introduction of an extended-hours community mental health team
- Habibis, Daphne, Hazelton, Mike, Schneider, Rosemary, Bowling, Alison, Davidson, John
A randomised trial of dialectical behaviour therapy and the conversational model for the treatment of borderline personality disorder with recent suicidal and/or non-suicidal self-injury: an effectiveness study in an Australian public mental health service
- Walton, Carla J., Bendit, Nick, Baker, Amanda L., Carter, Gregory L., Lewin, Terry J.
Acceptability of an emotional and behavioural screening tool for children in Aboriginal community controlled health services in urban NSW
- Williamson, Anna, Redman, Sally, Dadds, Mark, Daniels, John, D'Este, Catherine, Raphael, Beverley, Eades, Sandra, Skinner, Tracey
Adverse incidents in acute psychiatric inpatient units: rates, correlates and pressures
- Carr, Vaughan J., Lewin, Terry J., Sly, Ketrina A., Conrad, Agatha M., Tirupati, Srinivasan, Cohen, Martin, Ward, Philip B., Coombs, Tim
Appraising evidence for intervention effectiveness in early psychosis: conceptual framework and review of evaluation approaches
- Catts, Stanley V., O'Toole, Brian I., Carr, Vaughan J., Lewin, Terry, Neil, Amanda, Harris, Meredith G., Frost, Aaron D. J., Crissman, Belinda R., Eadie, Kathy, Evans, Russell W.
Australian schizophrenia research bank: a database of comprehensive clinical, endophenotypic and genetic data for aetiological studies of schizophrenia
- Loughland, Carmel, Draganic, Daren, Mowry, Bryan, Pantelis, Christos, Schall, Ulrich, Scott, Rodney, Tooney, Paul, Carr, Vaughan, McCabe, Kathryn, Richards, Jacqueline, Nasir, Aslam, Allen, Joanne, Catts, Stanley, Jablensky, Assen, Henskens, Frans, Michie, Patricia
BraveHeart begins: pilot results of group cognitive behaviour therapy for depression and anxiety in cardiac patients
- Hambridge, John A., Turner, Alyna, Baker, Amanda L.
Cannabis, cannabinoids and schizophrenia: integration of the evidence
- Cohen, Martin, Solowij, Nadia, Carr, Vaughan
Chronic disease health risk behaviours amongst people with a mental illness
- Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jennifer A., Bailey, Jacqueline M., Freund, Megan, Wye, Paula M., Lecathelinais, Christophe, McElwaine, Kathleen M., Campbell, Elizabeth M., Gillham, Karen E., Wiggers, John H.
Cigarette smoking and psychosis: naturalistic follow up 4 years after an intervention trial
- Baker, Amanda, Richmond, Robyn, Lewin, Terry J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Clinical indicators for routine use in the evaluation of early psychosis intervention: development, training support and inter-rater reliability
- Catts, Stanley V., Frost, Aaron D. J., O'Toole, Brian I., Carr, Vaughan J., Lewin, Terry, Neil, Amanda L., Harris, Meredith G., Evans, Russell W., Crissman, Belinda R., Eadie, Kathy
Clinical outcomes associated with depression, anxiety and social support among cardiac rehabilitation attendees
- Turner, Alyna, Phillips, Lisa, Hambridge, John A., Baker, Amanda L., Bowman, Jenny, Colyvas, Kim
Co-ingested alcohol and the timing of deliberate self-poisonings
- Chitty, Kate M., Kirby, Katherine, Osborne, Nicholas J., Isbister, Geoffrey K., Buckley, Nicholas A.
Communication skills in the training of psychiatrists: a systematic review of current approaches
- Ditton-Phare, Philippa, Loughland, Carmel, Duvivier, Robbert, Kelly, Brian
Comparison of accredited person and medical officer discharge decisions under the Mental Health Act of NSW: A cohort study of deliberate self-poisoning patients
- McGill, Katie, Spittal, Matthew J., Bryant, Jennifer, Lewin, Terry J., Whyte, Ian M., Madden, Clare, Carter, Greg
Concurrent validity of the PSYCH-6, a very short scale for detecting anxiety and depression, among oncology outpatients
- Clover, Kerrie, Carter, Gregory Leigh, Adams, Catherine, Hickie, Ian, Davenport, Tracey
Consciousness and hallucinations in schizophrenia: secondary aspects of generalized neuropil pathology? (letter)
Coronary heart disease risk reduction intervention among overweight smokers with a psychotic disorder: Pilot trial
- Baker, Amanda, Richmond, Robyn, Castle, David, Kulkarni, Jayashri, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Sakrouge, Rebecca, Filia, Sacha, Lewin, Terry J.
Costs of schizophrenia and other psychoses in urban Australia: findings from the Low Prevalence (Psychotic) Disorders Study
- Carr, Vaughan J., Neil, Amanda L., Halpin, Sean A., Holmes, Scott, Lewin, Terry J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?