Whole-of-community interventions to reduce population-level harms arising from alcohol and other drug use: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Stockings, Emily, Bartlem, Kate, Hall, Alix, Hodder, Rebecca, Gilligan, Conor, Wiggers, John, Sherker, Shauna, Wolfenden, Luke
Who is responsible for selecting children's fast food meals, and what impact does this have on energy content of the selected meals?
- Wellard, Lyndal, Chapman, Kathy, Wolfenden, Luke, Dodds, Pennie, Hughes, Clare, Wiggers, John
Who is more likely to use the internet for health behavior change? A cross-sectional survey of internet use among smokers and nonsmokers who are orthopedic trauma patients
- McCrabb, Sam, Baker, Amanda L., Wolfenden, Luke, Skelton, Eliza, Bonevski, Billie, Attia, John, Balogh, Zsolt J., Lott, Natalie, Palazzi, Kerrin, Naylor, Justine, Harris, Ian A., Doran, Christopher, George, Johnson
WHO global report: mortality attributable to tobacco
- Mathers, Colin, Stevens, Gretchen, d'Espaignet, Edouard Tursan, Wolfenden, Luke
WHO global report on trends in prevalence of tobacco smoking 2000-2025: Second edition
- Commar, Alison, Prasad, Vinayak, d'Espaignet, Edouard Tursan, Wolfenden, Luke
What is generated and what is used: a description of public health research output and citation
- Wolfenden, Luke, Milat, Andrew J., Lecathelinais, Christophe, Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Carey, Mariko L., Bryant, Jamie, Waller, Amy, Wiggers, John, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Yoong, Sze Lin
What Is Dissemination and Implementation Science?: An Introduction and Opportunities to Advance Behavioral Medicine and Public Health Globally
- Shelton, Rachel C., Lee, Matthew, Brotzman, Laura E., Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Wainberg, Milton L.
What happens once a program has been implemented? A call for research investigating strategies to enhance public health program sustainability (Editorial)
- Wolfenden, Luke, Chai, Li Kheng, Jones, Jannah, McFadyen, Tameka, Hodder, Rebecca, Kingsland, Melanie, Milat, Andrew J., Nathan, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Yoong, Sze Lin
Vegetable and fruit breaks in Australian primary schools: prevalence, attitudes, barriers and implementation strategies
- Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Butler, Michelle, Bell, Andrew Colin, Wyse, Rebecca, Campbell, Elizabeth, Milat, Andrew J., Wiggers, John
Validity of four measures in assessing school canteen menu compliance with state-based healthy canteen policy
- Reilly, Kathryn, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Sutherland, Rachel, Wyse, Rebecca, Yoong, Sze Li
Validity of a self-report survey tool measuring the nutrition and physical activity environment of primary schools
- Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Morgan, Philip J., Bell, Andrew C., Barker, Daniel, Wiggers, John
Validity of a measure to assess healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in Australian childcare services
- Dodds, Pennie, Wyse, Rebecca, Wiggers, John, Jones, Jannah, Wolfenden, Luke, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Williams, Amanda, Yoong, Sze Lin, Finch, Meghan, Nathan, Nicole, Gillham, Karen
Two-year follow-up of a randomised controlled trial to assess the sustainability of a school intervention to improve the implementation of a school-based nutrition policy
- Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Wyse, Rebecca, Wiggers, John, Yoong, Serene, Reilly, Kathryn, Delaney, Tessa, Janssen, Lisa M., Reynolds, Renee, Sutherland, Rachel, Hollis, Jenna, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Williams, Christopher M.
Trends in sudden infant death syndrome in Australia from 1980-2002
- Tursan d'Espaignet, Edouard, Bulsara, Max, Wolfenden, Luke, Byard, Roger W., Stanley, Fiona J.
Translation of two healthy eating and active living support programs for parents of 2–6-year-old children: Outcomes of the ‘time for healthy habits’ parallel partially randomised preference trial
- Hammersley, Megan L., Wyse, Rebecca J., Xu, Joe, Innes-Hughes, Christine, Jackson, Jacklyn, Li, Vincy, Rissel, Chris, Jones, Rachel A., Stacey, Fiona, Okely, Anthony D., Wolfenden, Luke, Batterham, Marijka J., Yoong, Serene, Eckermann, Simon, Green, Amanda
Toward criteria for pragmatic measurement in implementation research and practice: a stakeholder-driven approach using concept mapping.
- Powell, Byron J., Stanick, Cameo F., Halko, Heather M., Dorsey, Caitlin N., Weiner, Bryan J., Barwick, Melanie A., Damschroder, Laura J., Wensing, Michel, Wolfenden, Luke, Lewis, Cara C.
Time to focus on implementation: the need to re-orient research on physical activity in childcare services (commentary)
- Wolfenden, Luke, Finch, Meghan, Wyse, Rebecca, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Yoong, Sze Lin
Time to consider sharing data extracted from trials included in systematic reviews
- Wolfenden, Luke, Grimshaw, Jeremy, Williams, Christopher M., Yoong, Sze Lin
The provision of preventive care for modifiable health risk behaviours by clinicians within substance use treatment settings: a systematic review
- Tremain, Danika, Freund, Megan, Leigh, Lucy, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Bowman, Jenny, Dunlop, Adrian, Bartlem, Kate, Bailey, Jacqueline, McFadyen, Tameka, Dray, Julia, Wye, Paula
The price of healthy and unhealthy foods in Australian primary school canteens
- Wyse, Rebecca, Wiggers, John, Delaney, Tessa, Ooi, Jia Ying, Marshall, Josephine, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Wolfenden, Luke
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?