A cluster randomised controlled trial of a comprehensive accreditation intervention to reduce alcohol consumption at community sports clubs: study protocol
A cross-sectional survey of the prevalence of environmental tobacco smoke preventive care provision by child health services in Australia
A survey of the prevalence of modifiable health risk behaviours among carers of people with a mental illness
Alcohol consumption and sport: a cross-sectional study of alcohol management practices associated with at-risk alcohol consumption at community football clubs
Alcohol sponsorship of community football clubs: the current situation
Attendance at outpatient cardiac rehabilitation: is it enhanced by specialist nurse referral?
Care provision to prevent chronic disease by community mental health clinicians
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Grady, Alice, O'Rourke, Ruby, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Barnes, Courtney, Pond, Nicole, Gillham, Karen, Green, Sue, Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John H., Stacey, Fiona G., Rissel, Chris, Flood, Victoria, Finch, Meghan, Wyse, Rebecca, Sutherland, Rachel, Salajan, David
- Creator: Yoong, Sze Lin , Grady, Alice , O'Rourke, Ruby , Lecathelinais, Christophe , Barnes, Courtney , Pond, Nicole , Gillham, Karen , Green, Sue , Wolfenden, Luke , Wiggers, John H. , Stacey, Fiona G. , Rissel, Chris , Flood, Victoria , Finch, Meghan , Wyse, Rebecca , Sutherland, Rachel , Salajan, David
- Resource Type: journal article
- Date: 2020
Chronic disease health risk behaviours amongst people with a mental illness
- Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jennifer A., Bailey, Jacqueline M., Freund, Megan, Wye, Paula M., Lecathelinais, Christophe, McElwaine, Kathleen M., Campbell, Elizabeth M., Gillham, Karen E., Wiggers, John H.
Clinician assessment, advice and referral for multiple health risk behaviors: prevalence and predictors of delivery by primary health care nurses and allied health professionals
Effectiveness of a clinical practice change intervention in increasing the provision of nicotine dependence treatment in inpatient psychiatric facilities: an implementation trial
Effectiveness of embedding a specialist preventive care clinician in a community mental health service in increasing preventive care provision: a randomised controlled trial
- Fehily, Caitlin M. C., Bartlem, Kate M., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Clancy, Richard V., Castle, David J., Wilson, Andrew, Rissel, Chris E., Wutzke, Sonia, Hodder, Rebecca K., Colyvas, Kim, Murphy, Fionna, Bowman, Jenny A.
Exposure to fast-food and sweetened-drink marketing at community sports clubs in Australia
- Ooi, Jia Ying, Wiggers, John H., Wolfenden, Luke, Kingsland, Melanie, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Tindall, Jennifer, McFadyen, Tameka, Rowland, Bosco C., Sherker, Shauna, Murphy, Allan, Heaton, Rachael
Facilitating police recording of the alcohol-related characteristics of assault incidents: a stepped wedge implementation trial
Family carers: a role in addressing chronic disease risk behaviours for people with a mental illness?
Household smoking behaviours and exposure to environmental tobacco smoke among infants: are current strategies effectively protecting our young?
Hunter and New England HealthPathways: a 4-year journey of integrated care
- Gray, Jane S., Swan, Judith R., Fitzgerald, Sandra M., Lynch, Margaret A., Tay, Tracey M., Mackenzie, Marika-Jane, Wiggers, John H., Harrison, Karen A., McDonald, Robert C., O'Dea, Ian P., Harrigan, Louise M.
Impact of a postdischarge smoking cessation intervention for smokers admitted to an inpatient psychiatric facility: A randomized controlled trial