A mobile phone-based healthy lifestyle monitoring tool for people with mental health problems (MyHealthPA): Development and pilot testing
A multiple health behavior change, self-monitoring mobile app for adolescents: development and usability study of the Health4Life app
- Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Gardner, Lauren Anne, McGowan, Cyanna, Chapman, Cath, Thornton, Louise, Parmenter, Belinda, McBride, Nyanda, Lubans, David R., McCann, Karrah, Spring, Bonnie, Teesson, Maree, Health4Life Team, Newton, Nicola Clare
- Sunderland, Matthew, Champion, Katrina, Slade, Tim, Chapman, Cath, Newton, Nicola, Thornton, Louise, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, McBride, Nyanda, Allsop, Steve, Parmenter, Belinda, Teesson, Maree, Mills, Katherine, Hides, Leanne, Stapinski, Lexine, Barrett, Emma L., Mewton, Louise, Gardner, Lauren A.
Factors Predicting Trial Engagement, Treatment Satisfaction, and Health-Related Quality of Life During a Web-Based Treatment and Social Networking Trial for Binge Drinking and Depression in Young Adults: Secondary Analysis of a Randomized Controlled Trial
- Sanatkar, Samineh, Heinsch, Milena, Deady, Mark, Thornton, Louise, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baldwin, Peter Andrew, Rubin, Mark, Geddes, Jenny, Hunt, Sally, Baker, Amanda L., Woodcock, Kathryn, Lewin, Terry J., Brady, Kathleen
Free smoking cessation mobile apps available in Australia: a quality review and content analysis
Is a person thinking about suicide likely to find help on the internet? An evaluation of Google search results
Measurement Properties of Smartphone Approaches to Assess Diet, Alcohol Use, and Tobacco Use: Systematic Review
- Thornton, Louise, Osman, Bridie, Champion, Katrina, Green, Olivia, Wescott, Annie B., Gardner, Lauren A., Stewart, Courtney, Visontay, Rachel, Whife, Jesse, Parmenter, Belinda, Birrell, Louise, Bryant, Zachary, Chapman, Cath, Lubans, David, Slade, Tim, Torous, John, Teesson, Maree, Van de Ven, Pepijn
- Parmenter, Belinda, Burley, Claire, Visontay, Rachel, Birrell, Louise, Bryant, Zachary, Chapman, Cath, Lubans, David R., Sunderland, Matthew, Slade, Tim, Thornton, Louise, Stewart, Courtney, Whife, Jesse, Champion, Katrina, Osman, Bridie, Newton, Nicola, Green, Olivia, Wescott, Annie B., Gardner, Lauren A.
Recruiting for health, medical or psychosocial research using Facebook: systematic review
Social influence, addictions and the Internet: the potential of Web 2.0 technologies in enhancing treatment for alcohol/other drug use problems
- Leary, Mark, Pursey, Kirrilly M., Thornton, Louise, Teesson, Maree, Burrows, Tracey L., Verdejo-Garcia, Antonio, Smout, Scarlett, McBride, Nyanda, Osman, Bridie, Champion, Katrina E., Gardner, Lauren A., Jebeile, Hiba, Kelly, Erin V.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?