- Duchesne, Gillian M., Woo, Henry H., Millar, Jeremy, Milne, Roger, Smith, Rosemary G., Spry, Nigel, Stockler, Martin, Syme, Rodney A., Tai, Keen Hun, Turner, Sandra, Bassett, Julie K., Bowe, Steven J., D'Este, Catherine, Frydenberg, Mark, King, Madeleine, Ledwich, Leo, Loblaw, Andrew, Malone, Shawn
Time on androgen deprivation therapy and adaptations to exercise: secondary analysis from a 12-month randomized controlled trial in men with prostate cancer
Improving sexual health in men with prostate cancer: randomised controlled trial of exercise and psychosexual therapies
- Cormie, Prue, Chambers, Suzanne K., Hamilton, Kyra, Galvão, Daniel A., Newton, Robert U., Gardiner, Robert A., Spry, Nigel, Taaffe, Dennis R., Joseph, David, Hamid, M. Akhlil, Chong, Peter, Hughes, David
Exercise Preserves Physical Function in Prostate Cancer Patients with Bone Metastases
- Galvão, Daniel A., Taaffe, Dennis R., Spry, Nigel, Cormie, Prue, Joseph, David, Chambers, Suzanne K., Chee, Raphael, Peddle-Mcintyre, Carolyn J., Hart, Nicolas H., Baumann, Freerk T., Denham, James, Baker, Michael, Newton, Robert U.
Can exercise ameliorate treatment toxicity during the initial phase of testosterone deprivation in prostate cancer patients? Is this more effective than delayed rehabilitation?
Adjuvant radiotherapy versus early salvage radiotherapy following radical prostatectomy (TROG 08.03/ANZUP RAVES): a randomised, controlled, phase 3, non-inferiority trial
- Kneebone, Andrew, Fraser-Browne, Carol, Duchesne, Gillian M., Fisher, Richard, Frydenberg, Mark, Herschtal, Alan, Williams, Scott G., Brown, Chris, Delprado, Waeick, Haworth, Annette, Joseph, David J., Martin, Jarad M., Matthews, John H. L., Millar, Jeremy L., Sidhom, Milllar, Spry, Nigel, Tang, Colin I., Turner, Sandra, Wiltshire, Kirsty L., Woo, Henry H., Davis, Ian D., Lim, Tee S., Pearse, Maria
A randomized controlled trial of an exercise intervention targeting cardiovascular and metabolic risk factors for prostate cancer patients from the RADAR trial
A randomised trial investigating the effect on biochemical (PSA) control and survival of different durations of adjuvant androgen deprivation in association with definitive radiation treatment for localised carcinoma of the prostate
- Lamb, David, Joesph, David, Turner, Sandra, Diamond, Terry, Steigler, Allison, Attia, John, Delahunt, Brett, Haworth, Annette, Denham, Jim, Duchesne, Gillian, Atkinson, Chris, Kenny, Lizbeth, Gogna, Kumar, Matthews, John, Spry, Nigel, Tai, Keen-Hun
A multicentre year-long randomised controlled trial of exercise training targeting physical functioning in men with prostate cancer previously treated with androgen suppression and radiation from TROG 03.04 RADAR
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?