A systematic review of diffusion tensor imaging findings in sports-related concussion
- Gardner, Andrew, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Stanwell, Peter, Donnelly, James, Williams, W. Huw, Hiles, Alexandra, Schofield, Peter, Levi, Christopher, Jones, Derek K.
Are prisoners reliable survey respondents?: a validation of self-reported traumatic brain injury (TBI) against hospital medical records
- Schofield, Peter, Butler, Tony, Hollis, Stephanie, D'Este, Catherine
Are we getting value for money from behavioral interventions for offenders? A research note reviewing the economic evaluation literature
- Settumba, Stella Nalukwago, Chambers, Georgina M., Shanahan, Marian, Schofield, Peter, Butler, Tony
Association between early contact with mental health services after an offense and reoffending in individuals diagnosed with psychosis
- Adily, Armita, Albalawi, Olayan, Greenberg, David M., Grant, Luke, Butler, Tony, Kariminia, Azar, Wand, Handan, Chowdhury, Nabila Zohora, Allnutt, Stephen, Schofield, Peter, Sara, Grant, Ogloff, James R. P., O'Driscoll, Colman
Cohort profile: the Hunter Community Study
- McEvoy, Mark, Smith, Wayne, Hancock, Stephen, Smith, Derek, Attia, John, D'Este, Catherine, Duke, Janine, Peel, Roseanne, Schofield, Peter, Scott, Rodney, Byles, Julie, Henry, David, Ewald, Ben
Concordance between direct and imputed APOE genotypes using 1000 genomes data
- Oldmeadow, Christopher, Holliday, Elizabeth G., McEvoy, Mark, Scott, Rodney, Kwok, John B. J., Mather, Karen, Sachdev, Perminder, Schofield, Peter, Attia, John
Developing attributes and attribute-levels for a discrete-choice experiment: an example for interventions of impulsive violent offenders
- Settumba, Stella Nalukwago, Shanahan, Marian, Butler, Tony, Schofield, Peter, Lafferty, Lise, Simpson, Paul, Chambers, Georgina M.
Divided visual attention: a comparison of patients with multiple sclerosis and controls, assessed with an optokinetic nystagmus suppression task
- Williams, Isla M., Schofield, Peter, Khade, Neha, Abel, Larry A.
Genome-wide studies of verbal declarative memory in nondemented older people: the Cohorts for Heart and Aging Research in Genomic Epidemiology Consortium
- Debette, Stéphanie, Ibrahim Verbaas, Carla A., Yang, Qiong, deStefano, Anita L., de Quervain, Dominique J. F., Srikanth, Velandai, Lahti, Jari, Grabe, Hans J., Smith, Jennifer A., Priebe, Lutz, Yu, Lei, Karbalai, Nazanin, Bressler, Jan, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Holliday, Elizabeth G., Schofield, Peter, Attia, John, Schuur, Maaike, Smith, Albert, Bis, Joshua C., Davies, Gail, Wolf, Christiane, Gudnason, Vilmundur, Chibnik, Lori B.
Health and ageing data from the Hunter Community Study, NSW, Australia
- Smith, Wayne, Attia, John, D'Este, Catherine, McEvoy, Mark, Peel, Roseanne, Scott, Rodney, Schofield, Peter
Memory complaint questionnaire performed poorly as screening tool: validation against psychometric tests and affective measures
- Reid, Meagan, Parkinson, Lynne, Gibson, Richard, Schofield, Peter, D'Este, Catherine, Attia, John, Tavener, Meredith, Byles, Julie
Memory impairment is associated with serum methylarginines in older adults
- McEvoy, Mark, Schofield, Peter, Smith, Wayne, Agho, Kingsley, Mangoni, Arduino A., Soiza, Roy L., Peel, Roseanne, Attia, John
Mild hyponatremia is associated with impaired cognition and falls in community-dwelling older persons
- Gunathilake, Roshan, Oldmeadow, Christopher, McEvoy, Mark, Kelly, Brian, Inder, Kerry, Schofield, Peter, Attia, John
Plasma lipidome variation during the second half of the human lifespan is associated with age and sex but minimally with BMI
- Wong, Matthew Wai Kin, Braidy, Nady, Poljak, Anne, Pickford, Russell, Vafaee, Fatemeh, Crawford, John, Muenchhoff, Julia, Schofield, Peter, Attia, John, Brodaty, Henry, Sachdev, Perminder
Serum methylarginines and incident depression in a cohort of older adults
- McEvoy, Mark A., Schofield, Peter, Carru, Ciriaco, Zinellu, Angelo, Attia, John, Smith, Wayne, Agho, Kingsley, Mangoni, Arduino A., Soiza, Roy L., Peel, Roseanne, Hancock, Stephen, Kelly, Brian, Inder, Kerry
Societal preferences for the treatment of impulsive-violent offenders: a discrete choice experiment
- Settumba, Stella, Butler, Tony, Schofield, Peter, Chambers, Georgina M., Shanahan, Marian
The venous manifestations of pulse wave encephalopathy: windkessel dysfunction in normal aging and senile dementia
- Bateman, Grant A., Levi, Christopher R., Schofield, Peter, Wang, Yang, Lovett, Elizabeth C.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?