Systematic review and meta-analysis of the provision of preventive care for modifiable chronic disease risk behaviours by mental health services
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Bartlem, Kate M., Tremain, Danika L., Bradley, Tegan, Bowman, Jenny A., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Stockings, Emily A. L., Hodder, Rebecca K., Metse, Alexandra P., Regan, Tim W., Clancy, Richard, Dray, Julia A.
Do couple-based interventions make a difference for couples affected by cancer?: A systematic review
- Regan, Tim W., Lambert, Sylvie D., Girgis, Afaf, Kelly, Brian, Kayser, Karen, Turner, Jane
Cross-sectional relationships between dyadic coping and anxiety, depression, and relationship satisfaction for patients with prostate cancer and their spouses
- Regan, Tim W., Lambert, Sylvie D., Kelly, Brian, McElduff, Patrick, Girgis, Afaf, Kayser, Karen, Turner, Jane
Couples coping with cancer: exploration of theoretical frameworks from dyadic studies
- Regan, Tim W., Lambert, Sylvie D., Kelly, Brian, Falconier, Mariana, Kissane, David, Levesque, Janelle V.
A survey of the prevalence of modifiable health risk behaviours among carers of people with a mental illness
- Bailey, Jacqueline M., Regan, Tim W., Bartlem, Kate M., Wiggers, John H., Wye, Paula M., Bowman, Jenny A.
A pilot, multisite, randomized controlled trial of a self-directed coping skills training intervention for couples facing prostate cancer: accrual, retention, and data collection issues
- Lambert, Sylvie D., McElduff, Patrick, Chong, Peter, Girgis, Afaf, Levesque, Janelle V., Regan, Tim W., Turner, Jane, Candler, Hayley, Mihalopoulos, Cathrine, Shih, Sophy T. F., Kayser, Karen
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?